Poll: Do we need to make <auto assignment only> for both Popular Maps servers? Show Results
I do not play on popular maps.
1 4.35%
Yes.
12 52.17%
No.
10 43.48%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto Assignment only
I know wtf word International means, I just don't get how does it make any difference to whether server is international or local when it comes to choose between auto balancing and choosing a team. I don't see any logic here, you said you voted no, because server is international and you would like to have a freedom.

I never see last two voters on popular maps, but they actively voted <no> instead of picking 3rd option that applies to them.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
<Yes>
Kinda weird agreeing with Ru but when I play a server I use auto-assign.
But I hope you can switch in a middle of a match because I always move to the losing team.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
I think it would be nice to have a vote-shuffle, or admin shuffle instead.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
naive Wrote:I think it would be nice to have a vote-shuffle, or admin shuffle instead.
This.

Sometimes I like to mess around with friends and kick it... I typically auto-assign but if I have a buncha friends on then I'd like to play w/ em.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
When I play in a new server for the first time, I judge from the first look, and by applying your suggestion, it would give the idea that this is a deserted server that lacks players and lazy admins.
It's a psychological thing, you wont understand, it just happens.
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
naive Wrote:I think it would be nice to have a vote-shuffle, or admin shuffle instead.
Sounds like a better solution really.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
I like the scramble teams idea.
People never vote for a scramble option.  I'll do a team swap vote, every month or so, usually round 4 on italy or assault.  Surprisingly, it usually is a 18-19 vote.  Go figure, people that waited to join the easy-side want to to stay on that side.  Crazy.  Why would I want to have to try in a game and have a low kpd.