Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  WHY BAN ME?
I'M HUGO_187. USED TO BE VMSTAR IN THIS SERVER. AND I JUST GOT BAN FROM FLASHING AT SPAWN DUE TO MY ANGER AT MY FKING IDIOTS TEAMMATES. THEY DON'T EVEN WATCH WHO ARE GOING IN FRONT OF THEM AND JUST THREW THE DAMN FLASH IN THE TUNNEL. AND THAT FIRST PERSON TO BE IN THERE HAPPENED TO BE ME. I TOLD THEM NOT TOO, BUT THEY DISREGARDED IT. I COULD';NT TAKE IT ANYMORE SO I TOLD THEM THAT I'M GONNA FLASH AT SPWN, WHICH I DID. THREW 2 FLASH AT THEM AND GOT INSTANT BAN. WHAT KIND OF UNFAIR SERVER IS THIS? FK!...I KNOW THAT I'M WRONG TO DONE THAT...BUT SHOULD THOSE IDIOTS ,. WHOM I TOLD NOT TO FLASH AT ME ALSO GET BAN TOO?

UNBAN ME IF THIS IS REASONABLE TO YOU. THANK YOU
Hey I understand your anger of ppl team flashing you but, you should give us your steamID so that we can look you up on our sourcebans.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
I was the admin on duty. I banned you because you purposely team flashed your whole team in spawn at the beginning of round whereas your teammate may have accidentally flashed you while rushing. You had the intent of doing so and that definitely is not appropriate. The ban was to give you a chance to go outside, take in some fresh air and cool off. It was for 60 minutes and has since expired. Welcome back and please do not do that again =)
Do people not read motds anymore?

Type motd, kthx.
seattle junkie Wrote:I was the admin on duty. I banned you because you purposely team flashed your whole team in spawn at the beginning of round whereas your teammate may have accidentally flashed you while rushing. You had the intent of doing so and that definitely is not appropriate. The ban was to give you a chance to go outside, take in some fresh air and cool off. It was for 60 minutes and has since expired. Welcome back and please do not do that again =)

CLOSED