2 13.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minigames now is 44 players?
Tomix <3 ♥Madelaine♥' Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:lol i pretend that there will be 44 players in ice hockey map or ct in trouble map, or ka trains  :o
what a disaster
except smee tower, i will join T and will win 75% of the time, because i never leave roof Big Grin

So you think that strategy works 2 times? Since you always use the same spot what a better way to flash you and a CT to kill you meanwhile you flashed.
i know, it's easy to kill me, i remember when cts threw 4 flashes but i still won Big Grin i have a trick to win their flashes Big Grin
}{@K@P Wrote:smee towers is the most popular map, so people go there, it's fine with 44 players on smee only, not in other maps!

A lot of these maps don't support 44 players anyway. Most of them have a spawn limit of 32 people so the other 12 people can only be spectators.
Matt Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:smee towers is the most popular map, so people go there, it's fine with 44 players on smee only, not in other maps!

A lot of these maps don't support 44 players anyway. Most of them have a spawn limit of 32 people so the other 12 people can only be spectators.
doesnt it make the game laggy?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
The server is only at 55% CPU usage at the moment, it has plenty of breathing room. The only lag that I can see happening would be client side.
Matt Wrote:The server is only at 55% CPU usage at the moment, it has plenty of breathing room. The only lag that I can see happening would be client side.
THANK YOU.
[Image: bloodlustheronormalfist.png][Image: 339672_10.png][Image: 6fgpoub.gif]
[Image: decreasedbisonpostyay.png]
Matt Wrote:

hmm, so why have 12 on spec?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Good Idea increasing the Players limit.
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
Just in case you guys know there is 4 slots that are always reserved, so the real limit is basically 40, or 20 when it was 24 slots.
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
Matt Wrote:

hmm, so why have 12 on spec?

Definitely you don't know how they made maps the creator put spawn points to indicate where a player is going to spawn if the map has about 32 spawns points and there is 44 players 12 players will not be able to enter the map because there is no more spawn points available
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
That's not true, everyone knows that it starts raining CTs and Ts when spawn points arent available. The alive players dance around and sing in the rain.. or at least, this is how it should be.
[Image: bloodlustheronormalfist.png][Image: 339672_10.png][Image: 6fgpoub.gif]
[Image: decreasedbisonpostyay.png]