Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sniper server lagging
M. Bison Wrote:I'll investigate the issue. I remember Matt! mentioning a particularly problematic map, but by the sounds of it, this isn't a map specific problem.

Edit: It looks like the server's CPU usage is at 100%. This requires further investigating in order to determine the cause of the High CPU usage.

Edit2: I couldn't pin the High CPU usage on any particular plugin.

Edit3: Restarting appears to have resolved the High CPU usage (for now). I still don't know the cause. I've went ahead and updated a few things while it was down, though. Sad

Edit4: Looks like many maps reference invalid items and entities, but I'm not sure whether this has anything to do with the CPU issue. This is going to take a lot of work in stripper.  :-\
Sad :'( well hope you get it fixed, and if you need something, let drunk know  Wink
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
M. Bison Wrote:I'll investigate the issue. I remember Matt! mentioning a particularly problematic map, but by the sounds of it, this isn't a map specific problem.

Edit: It looks like the server's CPU usage is at 100%. This requires further investigating in order to determine the cause of the High CPU usage.

Edit3: Restarting appears to have resolved the High CPU usage (for now). I still don't know the cause. I've went ahead and updated a few things while it was down, though. Sad

Edit4: Looks like many maps reference invalid items and entities, but I'm not sure whether this has anything to do with the CPU issue. This is going to take a lot of work in stripper.  :-\
well some maps lags more than other maps like in awp_knives its unplayable cuz pings goes too high this what happened yesterday but when the map changed to awp_battle the lag went down a bit it even stopped for a while, it seem some maps just become too laggy and some are less laggy.
Assassin Wrote:

well some maps lags more than other maps like in awp_knives its unplayable cuz pings goes too high this what happened yesterday but when the map changed to awp_battle the lag went down a bit it even stopped for a while, it seem some maps just become too laggy and some are less laggy.

Look ass, i dont think awp_knivez is that bad. Some players even nominate it (also me i guess  :Smile) TOO Lag for me to dominate?

[Image: qv9pomna7c2pfho7v0b.jpg]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Knowpain Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:

Look ass, i dont think awp_knivez is that bad. Some players even nominate it (also me i guess  :Smile) TOO Lag for me to dominate?
**Huge pic!
mine is 70-100, it was 200's
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]