Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chuns staff app
naive Wrote:Chun has grown on me over time, good luck.
Yeah me too, after growing on me, he now has full control over my left arm, and he can half control me  ;D
Haha jks, but seriously, chun's a cool guy. Nice, and would almost definitely know how to spot hackers and abusive people. His new idea sounds interesting..
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
good luck korean brother Smile
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
Good luck!
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
chun Wrote:and i know i used to talk a lot of smack and get cocky but that was cause i was never sober when i played. Gettin high and playing is really fun but it changes my attitude towards others. As of last week i no longer smoke and play. I took some acid last week and it changed my life. im much nicer^^

We have a drug test for admins.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Admin Application: IN EVALUATION

Thank you for your admin application. We will be evaluating it, and reply as soon as possible.

[Image: manmagnifyingglass.jpg]
ruplayer Wrote:
chun Wrote:and i know i used to talk a lot of smack and get cocky but that was cause i was never sober when i played. Gettin high and playing is really fun but it changes my attitude towards others. As of last week i no longer smoke and play. I took some acid last week and it changed my life. im much nicer^^

We have a drug test for admins.
Dood, you smoke? Rofl, most people on the forum smoke, besides me and few others.

And yeah we have drug tests for admins, ruplayer failed it and had to give his hacks to me, as well as losing his admin for 1 month.

Anyways , good luck!
chun Wrote:Name: B L A C K  D Y N A M I T E
Steam ID : 0:0:6144343 although i have a ban on record, i have never cheated or downloaded cheats since 2005 (WHEN I WAS 14!!!).
Timezone: Pacific USA
Availability: all day every day.
Tell us something about yourself: i love css and i wish the best for the community^^ its a great way to relieve stress from life!
Reason For Admin Application: My main concern isnt with hackers, my goals would be to expand the community and bring more regulars to our pubs, scrims, and forums. As well as facilitating scrims and reviewing demos. i care about the css community and enjoy watchin it grow, especially wL as this community was the only thing that got me into playing css and scrimming after i quit for a couple of years. i think i have a lot to bring to the table so please consider!

Sup Chun!!

I hope you get admin Smile good luck bro.
[Image: 210379_201.png]
No, he wont get it=)
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
-DENIED-

It is not currently in our best interest to add you to our staff.

CLOSED