Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Flame topic* pl-(clan)
I wasn't going to make this post, however ru tried to troll in one of my own topics "The Beauty of Doubt", by posting a video of a toilet cleaning tutorial.

First off,
ruplayer Wrote:
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:And no, I won't stfu.
Apparently you just did^^^ =)
silly Wrote:Although I won't comment in this thread anymore, so I don't disrupt it any longer.

Voteban for raging.

*Ru, Thanks for going so low as to intentionally misrepresent me.. I made it clear that I left the topic out of respect for the clan.

SpartanOnLSD Wrote:I GUESS YOU DIDNT READ THE PART WHERE I SAID I THINK IT IS CUTE AND FLATTERING!! so i made it larger and green so you can see it. If that is belittling someone then i must not have the definition of the word right. besides i already talked to drunk about it so im glad that your not going to try and argue a closed case anymore.
Calling someone cute can easily be interpreted as being belittling to them. It's like you're implying that they're a try-hard, not-as-good, mini-version of you.
I understand that it could easily be you joking, but can't you see how it might seem to someone in the clan, when you call them cute?

But spartan, those posts that I made, were not mainly directed towards you, it was more to some of the other people such as ruplayer.

I can believe that what you wrote was in jest, but it created a bandwagon of people who were in a way criticising and putting down the clan. If you really know ruplayer well, you would know that he likes to insult/annoy/troll people for fun. Just to give you a picture: I remember when his old account got accidentally deleted, he said something like "Nah, I'm not sure what happened to it =) but even if I pissed someone off that much, Im glad I did=)".

Just look at this:
ruplayer Wrote:We came, we saw, we flamed. Now stfu=)

You might have been joking in good fun, but I don't think some of the others were. As with ruplayer when he said "plagiarism and "NW Fan Club", or even "Rage Quit" when someone quit their clan, I think he was joking, but at the expense of pl, by criticising and belittling them.

And then there were those making fun of some of the people in the clan

So that is why I posted:
silly Wrote:Sounds like some people are making *fun of and belittling this clan...

We learn things from people all the time, which we use ourselves.
What's wrong with using the same process?
All of you must have got the process from somewhere else too, whether you were consciously aware of it or not.

Would your parents and those who helped you speak, accuse you of plagiarism?

If anything you guys should feel complimented.

Yeah spartan
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:Seems that just Silly is the one that doesn't understand that i have a dark sense of humor.  but im not surprised by this at all, lots of ppl have a problem with the way i joke around. I just like to LAWL at it most of the time.
Maybe I do misunderstand you sometimes, but I am quick to defend people who are unfairly insulted/trolled/criticised, and it can be hard to tell the difference between someone who is really making a joke in good fun, from someone like ruplayer who is saying similar things but who actually means to troll and insult. It doesn't help that he was agreeing with everything you said. Because it gave more credibility to the idea that you were doing the same thing as him.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
silly Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:And no, I won't stfu.
Apparently you just did^^^ =)
silly Wrote:Although I won't comment in this thread anymore, so I don't disrupt it any longer.

Voteban for raging.

*Ru, Thanks for going so low as to intentionally misrepresent me.. I made it clear that I left the topic out of respect for the clan.

Preventing discussion, and keeping the clan's thread nice and neat. THANK YOU  Big Grin.
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:I GUESS YOU DIDNT READ THE PART WHERE I SAID I THINK IT IS CUTE AND FLATTERING!! so i made it larger and green so you can see it. If that is belittling someone then i must not have the definition of the word right. besides i already talked to drunk about it so im glad that your not going to try and argue a closed case anymore.
Calling someone cute can easily be interpreted as being belittling to them. It's like you're implying that they're a try-hard, not-as-good, mini-version of you.
I understand that it could easily be you joking, but can't you see how it might seem to someone in the clan, when you call them cute?

But spartan, those posts that I made, were not mainly directed towards you, it was more to some of the other people such as ruplayer.

I can believe that what you wrote was in jest, but it created a bandwagon of people who were in a way criticising and putting down the clan. If you really know ruplayer well, you would know that he likes to insult/annoy/troll people for fun. Just to give you a picture: I remember when his old account got accidentally deleted, he said something like "Nah, I'm not sure what happened to it =) but even if I pissed someone off that much, Im glad I did=)".

Just look at this:
ruplayer Wrote:We came, we saw, we flamed. Now stfu=)
^^this was kind sad to the clan  :-\ Sad.

You might have been joking in good fun, but I don't think some of the others were. As with ruplayer when he said "plagiarism and "NW Fan Club", or even "Rage Quit" when someone quit their clan, I think he was joking, but at the expense of pl, by criticising and belittling them.

And then there were those making fun of some of the people in the clan

So that is why I posted:
silly Wrote:Sounds like some people are making *fun of and belittling this clan...

We learn things from people all the time, which we use ourselves.
What's wrong with using the same process?
All of you must have got the process from somewhere else too, whether you were consciously aware of it or not.

Would your parents and those who helped you speak, accuse you of plagiarism?

If anything you guys should feel complimented.

Yeah spartan
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:Seems that just Silly is the one that doesn't understand that i have a dark sense of humor.  but im not surprised by this at all, lots of ppl have a problem with the way i joke around. I just like to LAWL at it most of the time.
Maybe I do misunderstand you sometimes, but I am quick to defend people who are unfairly insulted/trolled/criticised, and it can be hard to tell the difference between someone who is really making a joke in good fun, from someone like ruplayer who is saying similar things but who actually means to troll and insult. It doesn't help that he was agreeing with everything you said. Because it gave more credibility to the idea that you were doing the same thing as him.
It's to have someone like you around silly, like it shows that you really care about everyone.  Big Grin Wink
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
The admins/moderators are doing a great job trying to keep the servers/forums playable for everyone.

Having said that, they're not perfect either. It is always good to have some check and balances in any social system when there is an authoritative body governing the masses.

And I think silly is sincere in his efforts, so stay the course! It's all for the betterment of the community.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
I got some good stuff for your documentary here demon:

http://war-lords.net/open-chat/people-g ... /#msg50134
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
ruplayer Wrote:I got some good stuff for your documentary here demon:

Haha Tongue Thanks for linking me to my own topic, I'll make sure to add you to the special thanks in the credits of the doco ;D

Oh and about:
"To people like silly: enjoy quoting parts of this post to your favor, when asking to remove my admin. =) "
I'm not going to do that, you actually seem like a good admin most of the time, I just think you can be a bit harsh with the way you treat people, and also that you can overstep the boundaries a bit sometimes.
silly Wrote:

Haha Tongue Thanks for linking me to my own topic, I'll make sure to add you to the special thanks in the credits of the doco ;D

Oh and about:
"To people like silly: enjoy quoting parts of this post to your favor, when asking to remove my admin. =) "
I'm not going to do that, you actually seem like a good admin most of the time, I just think you can be a bit harsh with the way you treat people, and also that you can overstep the boundaries a bit sometimes.

lol ruplayer.

A wild ruplayer troll appears!

Silly uses compliment!

ruplayer is confused!

But yeap, agreeing with silly on this one. ru's pretty effective at what he does.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus Wrote:
silly Wrote:

Oh and about:

lol ruplayer.

Silly uses compliment!

ruplayer is confused!

But yeap, agreeing with silly on this one. ru's pretty effective at what he does.

You can't confuse ruplayer demons... 
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
ruplayer Wrote:
Spartacus Wrote:
silly Wrote:

Oh and about:

lol ruplayer.

Silly uses compliment!

ruplayer is confused!

You can't confuse ruplayer demons...
Bahahaha  ;D Sure ru, sure...