Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People going too far about "stacking".
Blah blah blah, your feelings are hurt.  Blah blah blah. Talk in circles, talk in circles, and prove no point.  You have PTSD from my psychological abuse of you in 2 rounds and 20 words of text.  Your ridiculous and overly sensitive.  I look forward to the next time we play.
blah blah blah, can't recognize when acting like vindictive killjoy, understand no point, or at least pretend not to. Are you belittling and bitter towards everyone you have talked to in your whole life? Yes? Wow. No? So you understand that it's not a good idea, and we may have gotten somewhere.

I don't have PTSD, I just found the idea that an admin would do that so easily to be ridiculous.

Thankfully I won't have to play with you again. You can just go "prey" on a kebab. I know I will. 
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
???... Whine, whine, whine?  I'm sorry too many tears are forming in my eyes and I can't read too well. "We could have got somewhere," is this an intervention?  Are you serious?
Now now children....
[Image: stalker_2011.png]
Aww, your right it is past my bed time.  I love the melodrama though.  I have to deal with that a lil more with the repeal of "Don't ask, Don't tell" so this is good practice.
Mr. Tea kicking ass as usual
8)
[Image: 236911_101.png]
[Image: counter-fail_o_GIFSoupcom.gif]
Cortex, you have something on your chin.. wait let me get it, don't move... *wipes off white opaque substance off Cortex's chin* Ok, got it! All better  Wink
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
thx man
;D
Mr.Tea Wrote:???... Whine, whine, whine?  I'm sorry too many tears are forming in my eyes and I can't read too well. "We could have got somewhere," is this an intervention?  Are you serious?
It was a really really simple point, and you had the option to concede it, or not. I guess you're too insincere.

Cortex Wrote:Mr. Tea kicking ass as usual
8)
How so? Use your cerebral cortex! (Hint: not the section/s dedicated to kissing ass, but the section/s dedicated to truth seeking).

Pishtim Wrote:Cortex, you have something on your chin.. wait let me get it, don't move... *wipes off white opaque substance off Cortex's chin* Ok, got it! All better  Wink
Bahaha ;D

Ok, I made all the points I wanted to make, not going to argue about it any more.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
hahaha