Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People going too far about "stacking".
silly Wrote:
Cortex Wrote:Mr. Tea kicking ass as usual
8)
How so? Use your cerebral cortex! (Hint: not the section/s dedicated to kissing ass, but the section/s dedicated to truth seeking).

Pishtim Wrote:Cortex, you have something on your chin.. wait let me get it, don't move... *wipes off white opaque substance off Cortex's chin* Ok, got it! All better  Wink
Bahaha ;D

white liquid on chin while kissing ass. I think i'm going to skip lunch and dinner for today.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
I <3 GUYS.  XD
[Image: 210379_201.png]
Type a and type b? You need to get some updated psychology books. At least bust out some Myers-Briggs if you want to be a good pseudo-intellectual troll. On the kiersey temperment test i'm INTJ, so there.

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
naive Wrote:Type a and type b? You need to get some updated psychology books. At least bust out some Myers-Briggs if you want to be a good pseudo-intellectual troll. On the kiersey temperment test i'm INTJ, so there.

I am also an INTJ based on that test.
[Image: stalker_2011.png]
naive Wrote:if you want to be a good pseudo-intellectual troll.

Agreed. Tea sounds like a pedant.
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
leo Wrote:
naive Wrote:Type a and type b? You need to get some updated psychology books. At least bust out some Myers-Briggs if you want to be a good pseudo-intellectual troll. On the kiersey temperment test i'm INTJ, so there.

I am also an INTJ based on that test.
Got ENFJ this time, but only a 11% preference strength for extravert. I remember doing this test a year or so ago and getting INFJ.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi

Your Type is
ENFJ
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
Strength of the preferences %
22 69 25 33
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
I'm INTP.

A lot of what I read about INTP seems to apply to me, although some things are definitely off. These tests are always a rough indication of your personality.

For example, one of the question is: "Your actions are frequently influenced by emotions".
Well duh, everyone's actions are influenced by emotions. That's how humans behave, largely based on our instincts.
I'm DICK.

It says that I'm not good at being pseudo-intellectual troll and I take enjoyment in insulting people who have chips on their shoulder. 

You don't have to answer the same question worded differently 3 times.  Its like PTSD and TBI tests we have to take pre/post deployment.  Completely worthless, unless your bored and want to kill time.
I had to study those military PTSD and TBI tests years ago, and while they aren't perfect by any means they do help to diagnose and treat a very large number of soldiers. If they are answered honestly, apparently they can be cheated easily, but if used correctly they can provide very valuable insight into cognitive abilities and determine damage to cognitive abilities objectively.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."