Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Css wont start... new patch V70
im getting disconnected when trying to start my CSS... it happen after the installation of the new patch (V70)... i have changed my name (rev) and delete the spaces before my name.. i did what i used to do after patching...

Pls anyone...im desperate to pls css..
If u think u r the best Sniper Shooter..then u will regret when somebody like me kills u...
Where did you dl it?
Did you use "place_shortcut_on_desktop" and delete the old one?
Look at your name at rev.ini again.

GL
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Are sure Steam didn't fuck up your css?
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
To keep this on topic, this is steam version? Or non-steam?
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JayCat Wrote:To keep this on topic, this is steam version? Or non-steam?
non-steam because he said ''t happen after the installation of the new patch (V70)... i have changed my name (rev) and delete the spaces before my name.. i did what i used to do after patching...''
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
pls help me about this( steam beta must be running to make use of 'FIND SERVER') I am a non steam user i update my css to 70 my old cs is orange box then update to aviara. pls help me so now i can use the find server ty
Saeko Wrote:pls help me about this( steam beta must be running to make use of 'FIND SERVER') I am a non steam user i update my css to 70 my old cs is orange box then update to aviara. pls help me so now i can use the find server ty

Search your re.ini file then change make sure you change it from Whatever encoding to ANSI Encoding.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
Im non steam...
using the aviara.ro patch.

@knowpain... i did it... still hopeless...

anyone...any clues
If u think u r the best Sniper Shooter..then u will regret when somebody like me kills u...
What is the exact message you are getting?
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
Maybe revemu crashes. Why dont you use setti's since the first time  :Smile ?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]