Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I really miss the war3 server. and i noticed you guys finally got the good war3mod to work! my suggestion is that you guys take it off of fy_iceworld and put in some map rotation where we can use the spells more effectively. I remember the war3 server was always full before when i used to play it. bring it backk! and i havent played in a while but the levels reset every map change. should be fixed
Helmut^ : Black dont act as if you don't wall
B L A C K D Y N A M I T E : lol record me
Helmut^ Confusedo you can pretend like you cant see people through walls? no thanks

*DEAD* Helmut : chun is such bullshit
*DEAD* Helmut : lmfao
*DEAD* Helmut : what a fucking joke

Helmut: you're so full of shit chun
ChuN*BWP*: then your bad dude...
Helmut: right kid
chun Wrote:I really miss the war3 server. and i noticed you guys finally got the good war3mod to work! my suggestion is that you guys take it off of fy_iceworld and put in some map rotation where we can use the spells more effectively. I remember the war3 server was always full before when i used to play it. bring it backk! and i havent played in a while but the levels reset every map change. should be fixed
+1 Also, the ''Surfing server'' and ''bunnyhoping''  Wink
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
the race levels resets to zero on the next map, so, it's not fun anymore, you get 50 kills and you are done! next level, levels reseted, wtf  :o
On my to-do list.
Matt Wrote:On my to-do list.

Might want to take a leaf out of SGs WC3 servers. They have like 100 different races to choose from, with an unlocking system that's done by levels (x number of levels needed to unlock other races).
[Image: 191457_101.png]
in my opinion the 100 level unlockable war3 mod is really notttttt goood lol. i think the one now is a lot more balanced and better with the fewer races.
Helmut^ : Black dont act as if you don't wall
B L A C K D Y N A M I T E : lol record me
Helmut^ Confusedo you can pretend like you cant see people through walls? no thanks

*DEAD* Helmut : chun is such bullshit
*DEAD* Helmut : lmfao
*DEAD* Helmut : what a fucking joke

Helmut: you're so full of shit chun
ChuN*BWP*: then your bad dude...
Helmut: right kid
I agree, I like the war3 mod we have on now. Just wish levels would get saved, it'd make me stick around for more than one map at a time.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
I could setup the wc3 if need be. I have done it in the past for other servers.