13 44.83%
Yes!
13 44.83%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
let's free mahyar!
ummm we are talking about banned players, not regular players.....
George, Of The Jungle Wrote:Lol, nice.

I don't have a problem with mahyar getting unbanned, but it's not up to us. But if I would be rootadmin (imagine  8) ), I probably wouldn't unban him either. If you do that, other banned players will think: "hey, maybe if I act nice and spam the forum and chatbox long enough, they'll unban me too".
And so, a precedent is set. Smile
[Image: mrpa43.png]
Pishtim Wrote:
RED7EAGLE Wrote:to those who voted No i wonder if the same thing happened to u then....

I'm going to stop you right there; not in a million years would I ever hack. I've never even considered it, let alone gone through the paces of researching hacks, figuring out how to install them, installing them, and then joining a server that I love. That whole process takes a lot of time and it's not like a crime of passion, it is premeditated. I begin to question whether the people that have sympathy for this guy feel the same way I do about hacks, or empathize with mahyar's actions. So if it ever happened to me, ban me from life.
QFT
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
RED7EAGLE Wrote:to those who voted No i wonder if the same thing happened to u then would you like others to vote no and prevent you from playing in ur fav servers again? that's just mean.
and good luck mahyar i hope u get unbanned.  Smile

I voted No, never happened to me.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
i know you voted no...u always vote no on alot of things.
Quote:never happened to me.
what if it didn't happen yet?
like wat if ur son(if you have one or when you have one) dled a hack without knowing and used it on ur computer and got banned? how would you feel then?
RED7EAGLE Wrote:i know you voted no...u always vote no on alot of things.
Quote:never happened to me.
what if it didn't happen yet?
like wat if ur son(if you have one or when you have one) dled a hack without knowing and used it on ur computer and got banned? how would you feel then?

Think positive lmao. That wouldn't happen, I'm sure, ruplayer is smart enough.
Just saying.
and it could happen to any1 Tongue
If Ru have a daughter then what??? Tongue
[Image: mrpa43.png]
We're all old men, I'm sure we can look after all our shit ourselves. :3

Dragon Wrote:If Ru have a daughter then what??? Tongue
LMFAO .
Quote:We're all old men, I'm sure we can look after all our shit ourselves. :3
u see that's the issue old men forget things alot LOL.
Quote:If Ru have a daughter then what???
her bf might come and decide to dl a hack and play css on her dad's computer when hes not here. Lmfao!

Quote:I'm going to stop you right there; not in a million years would I ever hack. I've never even considered it, let alone gone through the paces of researching hacks, figuring out how to install them, installing them, and then joining a server that I love. That whole process takes a lot of time and it's not like a crime of passion, it is premeditated. I begin to question whether the people that have sympathy for this guy feel the same way I do about hacks, or empathize with mahyar's actions. So if it ever happened to me, ban me from life.
how old are you pishtim? im very sure that ur older than him and aware of things he don't know of.
and it doesn't necessarily have to be u who dl a hack. read^.
Quote:QFT
huh? Quti F*cking There? is that it? LOL