13 44.83%
Yes!
13 44.83%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
let's free mahyar!
:'( :'( :'(  WHY ANYBODY CANNOT UNDERSTAND ME??
THE PRICE OF CSS IS NOT IMPORTANT...IF I COULD BUY CSS NONSTEAM I WOULD BUY IT LONG TIME AGO...AND I WOULDN'T PUT MYSELF IN BOTHER!
SO I HAD A REASON FOR THIS PERSEVERANCE! YOU KNOW THAT ANYBODY DID NOT SOLICITATION LIKE ME AND ANYBODY WON'T DO IT.
YOU SAID OTHER PEOPLE WILL SAY : " WELL YOU UNBANNED  MAYHAR, WHY NOT FOR ME? " WELL YOU CAN EVALUATE THEM.
I AM SURE THIS SENTENCE IS JUST A SUBTERFUGE FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO  DO NOT LIKE I HAVE A SECOND CHANCE... Sad Sad Sad
EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT I LOVE WARLORDS AND I THINK BECAUSE OF IT THEY DON'T WANT TO I HAVE A SECOND CHANCE.BECAUSE THEY ARE UNFEELING.
THE AMNESTY PROGRAM DOESN'T INCLUDE ME BUT ALL OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT YOU SAID ARE UNDER THE AMNESTY PROGRAM...THEY CAN BUY CSS NONSTEAM BUT I CAN'T... THIS IS THE MUCH DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND THEM...AND IF THEY TELL YOU "WELL YOU UNBANNED  MAYHAR, WHY NOT FOR ME?" YOU CAN TELL THEM THAT SENTENCE.
WARLORDS FOR THEM IS JUST A FUN BUT I LOVE WARLORDS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.
PLEASE ...PITY JUST A BIT AND GIVE ME JUST ONE CHANCE...PLEASE :'(
THIS IS MY WORD...
I HOPE JUST GIVE ME LAST CHANCE!! :'( :'( :'(
i guess the only one whos not understading is you mayhar! your not getting unbanned no matter what you say! your not above the rules here and i think if you really love WL you shouldnt ask us to BREAK the rules and unban you! you can think whathever you want about me and the others who do not support you but but we all know about you and your country conditions but unffortunelly you (lil brother) dl hacks and for us this is reason enought to perm ban you! for Red7 that doesnt work we use to unban people if they admit they cheated but that doesnt worked so i think what you saying is pointless! again i say go read the rezaya ban appels is the same thing the only difference is we made the mistake of giving him a second chance :/
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
ahhh...you are exactly right ,i am saying this for a long time so many people had second chance except me but you said there No exception between me and others.meanwhile i am serving WL and i am not like the others and everybody knows me.please give me second chance
but loks listen that guy was cheater but i myself didn't hack...
you never feel pity for me... :'( :'( :'(
but i ask root admins give me one chance and i am hopeful about that...
according to the votes it is against the rules too...
it means you don't respect for warlords people opinion...NO??
The only reason I feel bad for mahyar is because his country is probably going to be reduced to rubble by the USA in the coming year(s).
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
DRUNK KILLER got banned before, but he got second chance. Now, is Drunk Killer is hacking or he improved?
if other hackers want to get unbanned like this, maybe they will not hack in the first place because they will see how much of sufferings mahyar is getting.
If kid cant buy css on steam in his country then why doesn't he buy a new pc with new ip and install non steam on it.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
naive Wrote:The only reason I feel bad for mahyar is because his country is probably going to be reduced to rubble by the USA in the coming year(s).

Nah. There probably will be some military operation in Iran in the near future, but a total war isn't likely. The risks are too big for the US. The bad financial situation of the US, Iran being a whole different country than Iraq (you can't take Iran in a blitzkrieg operation like Iraq), etc...
George, Of The Jungle Wrote:
naive Wrote:The only reason I feel bad for mahyar is because his country is probably going to be reduced to rubble by the USA in the coming year(s).

Nah. There probably will be some military operation in Iran in the near future, but a total war isn't likely. The risks are too big for the US. The bad financial situation of the US, Iran being a whole different country than Iraq (you can't take Iran in a blitzkrieg operation like Iraq), etc...

That's the logical perspective, but the war propaganda is brewing even more than it was in the build up to Iraq. Seems like everyone but Ron Paul is willing to start a nuclear war.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
Thank you naive and }{@K@P you always supported me?
you are great people in Warlords...so your opinion is very important.
according to votes and you and some of admins idea it is possible to i have i second chance.
}{@K@P... you are absolutely right...DRUNK_KILLER already used cheats(hacks)
and he had a second chance but now he is serving WL as well...i am going to serve WL...
i want to have a second chance...please unban me !
i think if you don't give me a second chance its not fair...
just lift my ban...
Let's keep in mind that any decision is left to the admins and the roots, not to the regulars of the community. The consensus among admins is that he should not be unbanned. Bison has already shut down his previous appeals. I don't think some regulars showing solidarity will change anything. Besides, we have good reasons for our decisions.
[Image: 191457_101.png]