13 44.83%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
let's free mahyar!
Why don't you kiss each other.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Quote:for Red7 that doesnt work we use to unban people if they admit they cheated but that doesnt worked so i think what you saying is pointless! again i say go read the rezaya ban appels is the same thing the only difference is we made the mistake of giving him a second chance :/
pplz are not the same. rezaya didn't learn from the first time but that doesn't mean that mahyar will go on his steps...
and even if he did hack again is it that hard to click "ban" again?
a community without mercy is like a body without soul. just saying.
thanks RED7EAGLE...these are my friends...these are people that i was talking
about them...They are absolutely the best guys in this server...
they understood me as well...
just a chance...plz
}{@K@P Wrote:
Tomix <3 ♥Madelaine♥' Wrote:
Quote:i want to have a second chance...please unban me !
i think if you don't give me a second chance its not fair...
just lift my ban...

It's fair you used hacks you get to caught 5 cheaters. Simple as that. There must be a valid reason to get unbanned without doing the punishment.
he can't even join spect to catch hackers! that's the problem!

lin3ar Wrote:Let's keep in mind that any decision is left to the admins and the roots, not to the regulars of the community. The consensus among admins is that he should not be unbanned. Bison has already shut down his previous appeals. I don't think some regulars showing solidarity will change anything. Besides, we have good reasons for our decisions.
if community doesn't  respect regular people, will that community stand or it will fall apart? just saying

He chose to hack, he has to pay the consequences. DRUNK_KILLER was unbanned when policy was different. Now policies have changed. mahyar can go do the amnesty program just like every other hacker who wants back in. It's not our problem if the servers are full. That's his fault for hacking on our servers and getting banned.

Regulars don't make the decisions on who stays banned and who doesn't. The admins do. Hackers choose to disrespect the community by hacking in our servers. It's not your place to say that we should start making exceptions because of one guy who made countless threads begging for an unban. If we do it this time, there always a next time, and so on and so forth. It's not a precedent that should be set.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
+ 1 to lin3ar!
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
lin3ar Wrote:He chose to hack, he has to pay the consequences. DRUNK_KILLER was unbanned when policy was different. Now policies have changed. mahyar can go do the amnesty program just like every other hacker who wants back in. It's not our problem if the servers are full. That's his fault for hacking on our servers and getting banned.

Regulars don't make the decisions on who stays banned and who doesn't. The admins do. Hackers choose to disrespect the community by hacking in our servers. It's not your place to say that we should start making exceptions because of one guy who made countless threads begging for an unban. If we do it this time, there always a next time, and so on and so forth. It's not a precedent that should be set.

I agree 100%
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
i respect your opinion sir!!!!!!
please give me just a last chance...i never didn't make any problem !
I don't know how to cheat or use hacks and i didn't chose that !
amnesty program it means you Excuse people who are irreproachable but its
exactly opposite of meaning of course for me! :'( :'(
For God's sake ...give me a chance!!! :'(
lin3ar Wrote:He chose to hack, he has to pay the consequences. DRUNK_KILLER was unbanned when policy was different. Now policies have changed. mahyar can go do the amnesty program just like every other hacker who wants back in. It's not our problem if the servers are full. That's his fault for hacking on our servers and getting banned.

Yes, i was a hacker, and yes i got unbanned. As i can predict unbanning won't happen here.. so Mahyar is hard to get hackers?(yes, it is.. even now the servers have an anti-wallhack software installed, but even after the software i saw 6 hackers already, and they're all banned. So it concludes that its hard, but not impossible.)
[Image: 2hnlw2f.png]
[Image: dads-at-work.jpg]
If i could report hackers i would do that but everything is against me...
always everything is against poor people...
i hope some root admins unban me  according to this situation... :'( :'( :'(
naive Wrote:
George, Of The Jungle Wrote:
naive Wrote:The only reason I feel bad for mahyar is because his country is probably going to be reduced to rubble by the USA in the coming year(s).

Nah. There probably will be some military operation in Iran in the near future, but a total war isn't likely. The risks are too big for the US. The bad financial situation of the US, Iran being a whole different country than Iraq (you can't take Iran in a blitzkrieg operation like Iraq), etc...

That's the logical perspective, but the war propaganda is brewing even more than it was in the build up to Iraq. Seems like everyone but Ron Paul is willing to start a nuclear war.

Well, there's a difference between electoral rhetoric and discussions between the president and the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Secretary of Defence and the NSC.

It's possible the US orders an airstrike on Iran's nuclear facilities. Or more likely, Israel does it, and that way the US almost has to get involved. If Iran reacts and it becomes a military conflict situation, it probably will be a maritime war around the Strait of Hormuz. The chances of the US sending ground troops into Iran are small, the toll would be too high.

Also, the US won't order a nuclear strike on Iran, unless it suffered a nuclear attack first, that's a policy. And since Iran doesn't have the capabilities for a nuclear strike (it's very very unlikely), that won't happen.