Yes!
13 44.83%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
let's free mahyar!
DRUNK_KILLER² Wrote:
lin3ar Wrote:He chose to hack, he has to pay the consequences. DRUNK_KILLER was unbanned when policy was different. Now policies have changed. mahyar can go do the amnesty program just like every other hacker who wants back in. It's not our problem if the servers are full. That's his fault for hacking on our servers and getting banned.

Regulars don't make the decisions on who stays banned and who doesn't. The admins do. Hackers choose to disrespect the community by hacking in our servers. It's not your place to say that we should start making exceptions because of one guy who made countless threads begging for an unban. If we do it this time, there always a next time, and so on and so forth. It's not a precedent that should be set.
Yes, i was a hacker, and yes i got unbanned. As i can predict unbanning won't happen here.. so Mahyar is hard to get hackers?(yes, it is.. even now the servers have an anti-wallhack software installed, but even after the software i saw 6 hackers already, and they're all banned. So it concludes that its hard, but not impossible.)

It wasn't supposed to be easy in the first place.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
RED7EAGLE Wrote:a community without mercy is like a body without soul. just saying.
+1
if all people leave from this community because they don't respect their opinion, admins should make rules to themselves ! Big Grin
}{@K@P Wrote:
RED7EAGLE Wrote:a community without mercy is like a body without soul. just saying.
+1
if all people leave from this community because they don't respect their opinion, admins should make rules to themselves ! Big Grin
Rude 
if you want him unbanned then buy him a steam css
problem solved Smile)
[Image: mrpa43.png]
Dragon Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:
+1

if you want him unbanned then buy him a steam css
problem solved Smile)
no you!
lin3ar Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER² Wrote:
lin3ar Wrote:He chose to hack, he has to pay the consequences. DRUNK_KILLER was unbanned when policy was different. Now policies have changed. mahyar can go do the amnesty program just like every other hacker who wants back in. It's not our problem if the servers are full. That's his fault for hacking on our servers and getting banned.

Regulars don't make the decisions on who stays banned and who doesn't. The admins do. Hackers choose to disrespect the community by hacking in our servers. It's not your place to say that we should start making exceptions because of one guy who made countless threads begging for an unban. If we do it this time, there always a next time, and so on and so forth. It's not a precedent that should be set.
Yes, i was a hacker, and yes i got unbanned. As i can predict unbanning won't happen here.. so Mahyar is hard to get hackers?(yes, it is.. even now the servers have an anti-wallhack software installed, but even after the software i saw 6 hackers already, and they're all banned. So it concludes that its hard, but not impossible.)

It wasn't supposed to be easy in the first place.
I didnt mean to say catching hackers is easy, just mean that its harder..
[Image: 2hnlw2f.png]
[Image: dads-at-work.jpg]
wL is kind enough to have the amnesty program. Other servers just give a permanent ban without any possibility of it getting lifted.

Don't make it sound like it is the admins fault for not unbanning you, mahyar. You did something wrong, you live with the consequences.

That's Life 101. You'd never learn from your lesson if they let you off the easy way.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
why don't the 13 people who voted "yes" each raise $1.53 for a new copy of CSS for mahyar...
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
Pishtim Wrote:why don't the 13 people who voted "yes" each raise $1.53 for a new copy of CSS for mahyar...

;D
lol gd idea
[Image: mrpa43.png]
If i found a cheater i gave the demo to you and you have 1 less good way to get unbanned.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
Thanks guys for supporting me .
admins please give me a chance! :'(
thank you...