Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ok i got an cs go beta invite
ok this game is retarded i cant see anything Sad
They said they were going to make de_aztec less CT sided.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
Assassin Wrote:ok this game is retarded i cant see anything Sad
They need to just remove this damned fog.  I can't stand it.  They did all this stuff on train to make it so you can't hide and whatnot, but now you cant even see far enough to shoot anyone anyway. 
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
My fps in game is 150-180 and I'm lagging when playing online. When play offline I'm not lagging. I asked other players, they said "everyone is lagging". Disappointed.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
JackMonroe Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:ok this game is retarded i cant see anything Sad
They need to just remove this damned fog.  I can't stand it.  They did all this stuff on train to make it so you can't hide and whatnot, but now you cant even see far enough to shoot anyone anyway. 
i dont know whose my teammate and whos the enemy cuz of this, im disappointed in this game tbh

ruplayer Wrote:My fps in game is 150-180 and I'm lagging when playing online. When play offline I'm not lagging. I asked other players, they said "everyone is lagging". Disappointed.
i wasnt lagging maybe its just the server you were playing in. i doubt this game will be as popular as source
The game is kind of slow, all moves and everything... I hope they will remove some fog.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
NO NO NO valve do not remove it..and keep up the lag pls..  :-X
[Image: 11bkoc6.png]
[Image: 2uiga3d.jpg]
[Image: bar.jpg]
its ok its aint bad just that has same source like graphics..the reg feels better Wink
[Image: 209034_101.png]
hooray for reg
[Image: 236911_101.png]
[Image: counter-fail_o_GIFSoupcom.gif]
Damnit!!! :-X
[Image: 11bkoc6.png]
[Image: 2uiga3d.jpg]
[Image: bar.jpg]