Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I finally bought css on steam
this is really confusing. :Smile
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:this is really confusing. :Smile
Thats not good, but if confusing you gets me back on wL (without having to repurchase the game on steam!!!) then so be it >Sad
I did not know how to re-size my signature so I'm not going to use it.
JoKLy Wrote:YOU'RE NOT GETTING IT!!!!! THIS IS THE ACCOUNT MY FRIEND BOUGHT THE GAME FOR ME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE ACCOUNT I USED TO PLAY  NON STEAM CSS ON WITH PAC STEAM!!! oh my god....

[edit]
Great....because this makes perfect sense.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
JoKLy Wrote:YOU'RE NOT GETTING IT!!!!! THIS IS THE ACCOUNT MY FRIEND BOUGHT THE GAME FOR ME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE ACCOUNT I USED TO PLAY  NON STEAM CSS ON WITH PAC STEAM!!! oh my god....

[edit]

All you have to do now is use the legit steam css, logged on to a server, type "status" and provide them your new legit steam ID.

If that steam ID is the new legit one, then provide the former non-steam css id.

The first picture of a legit steam account would not suffice.

Edit: And the whole world just found your real name is Phillip Fang.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
oh my god..... that is my non steam id! and my new one! how about you try running pac- steam, download css from pac-steam and your id will be the same even with the non-steam copy! because pac-steam tricks steam into thinking that you own the game! -_-
JoKLy Wrote:oh my god..... that is my non steam id! and my new one! how about you try running pac- steam, download css from pac-steam and your id will be the same even with the non-steam copy! because pac-steam tricks steam into thinking that you own the game! -_-
No one FUCKING asked if you're using pac-steam or what the fuck ever.
Just provide us with your old and new Steam ID and we will look into it.
If you bought CSS on your current(which is the pac-steam) then you are retarded. That is all I can say.

Spartacus Wrote:Edit: And the whole world just found your real name is Phillip Fang.
How?
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
Thanks, il just fuck off then since apparently the buying the game isn't fucking good enough.
We have a shortage of Root admins for a few days. If you will just be patient, one of them will respond to your issue.

Your FU attitude will not get you the desired results that you are hoping for. Trust me on that.

Edit:
OMG did I just sound like someones father right now?
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JayCat Wrote:We have a shortage of Root admins for a few days. If you will just be patient, one of them will respond to your issue.

Your FU attitude will not get you the desired results that you are hoping for. Trust me on that.

Edit:
OMG did I just sound like someones father right now?

yes papa i agree, if you cheated, you shoudnt be bitching about unbaning under any circumstances
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
I can understand Jokl's frustration, people didn't really listen to what he was saying. I think he should still be unbanned.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi