Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I finally bought css on steam
IT SAYS IM BANNED FROM THE SERVERS!!! STILL!!!!!! WHAT IS GOING ON!>
i mean, i used pac-steam before (now deleted), but if u want a screenshot, i can give it to u :|

[edit] so i just typed an explanation then i press tab and backspace, so im not typing the essay up again :\ The reason my steam ID is the same with the banned and the new one is because i used to use pac-steam. This is a hacked steam client which allows steam games to be run through steam with the same steam id. My new steam id something 37 blah blah blah, is the same because css is purchased on this account. If you want a reason why i finally bought it, is because non steam servers (most of them) give my 500+ ping because i'm in New Zealand which hosts 0 non steam servers. Also, cause i can play on wL again.

Please ask questions if you're not satisfied *sigh*
I did not know how to re-size my signature so I'm not going to use it.
that is becuase your still banned...you are supposed to tell us your new STeamID so taht we can unban you.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
oh
STEAM_0:1:37573687
Your IP is banned, that's why. Root admins are gone for a week, you're gonna have to wait for a bit. I doubt that any admins would take responsibility unbanning you, I wouldn't. Just wait.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
*can you post your old non steam id and your legit css steam id
-[ex]iSpy- Wrote:*can you post your old non steam id and your legit css steam id
JoKLy Wrote:oh
STEAM_0:1:37573687 <--banned steam id
Jokl you only need to post your new steam id now.. GL!
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
how the fuck!?!??! i used to use pac steam, so my id will be the same, im attaching the screen its my legit css, this is just a screen, if you want the steam pic as well, ill put it up 2

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

The screenshot with the steam ID is the same with the banned one.
Jokl, go to any other server in your new steam account and get the steam id!
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
YOU'RE NOT GETTING IT!!!!! THIS IS THE ACCOUNT MY FRIEND BOUGHT THE GAME FOR ME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE ACCOUNT I USED TO PLAY  NON STEAM CSS ON WITH PAC STEAM!!! oh my god....

[edit]