Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A complaint from _Remix
  I spend most of my time playing on the Sniper server. My complaint being that the server allows people to spawn if they join late in the round. Not only do they spawn late they spawn with 5 seconds of spawn protection. If you are exposed to them you are dead because you cannot shoot them for 5 seconds. One might say well people don't join that often. That is 95% incorrect. In fact the more people in the server the more it happens. That is because people retry often to not allow someone to "Dominate" them.

Now that you have listen to me bitch my suggestion for a solution would be one of the following;

- Not allow people to spawn after the round has started
- After the round starts do not allow anyone to spawn with protection
- Do nothing and let me continue to rage

I am quite sure there are others out there with similar issues. Either way I figured it is something to make aware. Thanks hope you resolve this issue.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
lol hes mad cuz i respawned late and killed him jk, yeah its true that doesnt happen in other servers like popular maps or office
or decrease the spawn protection to 2 secs?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:or decrease the spawn protection to 2 secs?

I'd vote for not allowing anyone to spawn with protection after the round has started.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
No it's the same shit they get you killed from behind.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
_RemiX Wrote:- Not allow people to spawn after the round has started
^^best option then.

I think the spawn protection is probably way too long.  2 seconds sounds a lot better.  It is only there so you don't get shot instantly in the beginning of the round, so it needn't be so long.
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
i voted not allowing players to spawn when the round started, round is not that long to wait.
can a vote been made?

_RemiX Wrote:  - Not allow people to spawn after the round has started