Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CSS Jailbreak server idea
-[ex]iSpy- Wrote:most of wl players are non steam and all from different side of the world which means we/they speak poor english and some cant understand it at all. on the top of that, too many rules to follow and admin coverage.  plant and defuse objectives is very hard for them to do what for a jailbreak...lol  freekilling every round.

i love jailbreak, i can see spartan or ptk as warden.
true but every warden needs a boss, and guess who that is >Big Grin
silly Wrote:
helmut^ Wrote:jailbreak is a joke.
Nah, it's good fun for people who want a change from the ordinary format of css. Kinda similar to bhopping, surfing, and climb mapping, in that way.

Jailbreak in css is the equivalent to kindergartners playing dress up.
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
im not trying to push this idea or anything, but,
for non-speaking english player problem,
if we take a look at MG server, almost all of us speaks english.
idk about PM PM2 server tho...
so if JB server comes out, im pretty sure they will understand English.
I mean, it is really fun to play, as long as CT's dont freekill and T's rebel sometimes.
although we may need to ban A LOT of people.
Yuuki <3' Wrote:so if JB server comes out, im pretty sure they will understand English.
Have you come to other servers appart from MG? Not all people know English and im sure i have found bunch of people who don't know it. JB it's so admin intensive and we need to ban ALOT of people who break rules.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
Matt Wrote:Pretty much the only reason we don't have a JailBreak server is that they are pretty admin intensive to run. WC3 and GunGame does sound pretty fun.

As Drunk stated, we have discussed this before.

At this link.

SpartanOnLSD Wrote:
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:
helmut^ Wrote:jailbreak is a joke.

yeah it is very funny. I love killing the mother fuckers that lead the T's. So much fun!

That would be the point of saying that jailbreak is a joke. It's "stupid fun", sorta.

But, I am still a-go for a War3-GunGame server, I believe Matt is up for it too? HmMmmMMmMmm?
Having WC3 powers and levels(that don't reset) would be neat along with GunGame. Sounds kinda unique, and fun.
[Image: bloodlustheronormalfist.png][Image: 339672_10.png][Image: 6fgpoub.gif]
[Image: decreasedbisonpostyay.png]
Admin nightmare with a community this large and diverse.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
helmut^ Wrote:Jailbreak in css is the equivalent to kindergartners playing dress up.
There are roles that people can have in jailbreak (e.g. warden, prisoner), but there are also roles (terrorist, counter-terrorist) in the normal format of css. Your criticism cannot distinguish between the two formats.

JayCat Wrote:Admin nightmare with a community this large and diverse.
Yeah, probably.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi