I heard rumors of it being like $39.99
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

lol banana skyrim was 60 $ i think anyway im sure it wont go past 60$
Got a feeling I won't like go.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:skyrim is not 90$ lmfao wtf it's 60$ and when it came out it was 70$ Tongue
Assassin Wrote:lol banana skyrim was 60 $ i think anyway im sure it wont go past 60$
Whot?! I saw 90, maybe I was having bade day because of assassin Tongue
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:skyrim is not 90$ lmfao wtf it's 60$ and when it came out it was 70$ Tongue
Assassin Wrote:lol banana skyrim was 60 $ i think anyway im sure it wont go past 60$
did you see this online or in a store? because it was $59.99 when it was released, I know people can get crazy about games, someone in Australia bought Guitar Hero 3 a few years back for ~$9999(don't remember how much this in American dollars) off of ebay because his mom took his original game and sold it at a garage sale to punish him or something along those lines
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
henry Wrote:
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:
did you see this online or in a store? because it was $59.99 when it was released, I know people can get crazy about games, someone in Australia bought Guitar Hero 3 a few years back for ~$9999(don't remember how much this in American dollars) off of ebay because his mom took his original game and sold it at a garage sale to punish him or something along those lines

oops i meant it's 50$ right now and when it came out it was 70$ ( taxes included )
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:
henry Wrote:
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:

oops i meant it's 50$ right now and when it came out it was 70$ ( taxes included )
Once again, where was this? Or where are you from? It was $59.99 + tax which came to about $64-something, or was this on Steam? Because all console + PC games brand new are $59.99...
yeah, it was like 64-65$ but instead of saying 64$ i'm just saying 70$ lol
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Rounding up can confuse one... Sad