Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eZ-=Target=-
Masterful1 Wrote:Some ink I had done to cover-up a mistake I made when I was 18.... LOL

[Image: IMAG0146.jpg]
[Image: best_hair_wax.jpg]

LOL JK MAN! and may I ask what did you do @ the age of 18?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
looks like he had a tiger underneath, but with a smile on tiger's face...
not mean enough.
that's why he want it to be covered.

oh hi, ezTarget, long time no see.
LOL... Hi Brabus...  Yeah... the tiger actually looked like an epileptic polar bear having an attack... Maybe it wasn't as bad as I thought, since you actually recognized it as a tiger...

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:and may I ask what did you do @ the age of 18?

Drunk, if you look at the outline pic, ignore the dark lines and only focus on the lighter shade stuff behind it.  I had been staring at that damn thing for 18 years, it was time to say bye bye to Tony the Tiger.... it was GGGGRRRRREEEEAAATTTT....  And, yes... I'm a fuzzy bastard... I'm not one of these walking carpets who like like a fat Chewbacca...  I have NO hair on my back (yet, at least), and keep the rest trimmed up....  :Smile

[Image: IMAG0144.jpg]

Double post

Finally finished up the tattoo. Just a touch-up session to go. Tony the Tiger is just a memory now, good riddance.

[Image: 20120808_195246.jpg]
[Image: 20120808_195258.jpg]
[Image: 20120808_195311.jpg]
[Image: 552360_101.png]
Nice Wink. I want to make a Tiger on my arm.. But, you know... moms... always trying to protect their kids Big Grin
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Wasnt this thread dead? well since its back i have a question what if you decided that you dont want the tatoos and you want your arm back to how it was do you have to do a surgery ?
Assassin, post: 72001, member: 2398 Wrote:What if you decided that you dont want the tatoos and you want your arm back to how it was do you have to do a surgery ?

They can remove them with laser.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JayCat, post: 72002, member: 2104 Wrote:They can remove them with laser.
Thing that sucks is that you can always tell that something was there. Doesn't go back to looking like completely normal skin.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Yeah, That's why I opted for a cover-up. Found an amazing local artist who was the first I found who could do something that I liked.
[Image: 552360_101.png]
_RemiX, post: 72003, member: 3519 Wrote:Thing that sucks is that you can always tell that something was there. Doesn't go back to looking like completely normal skin.

It will look like the scars that they are if you look close.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JayCat, post: 72009, member: 2104 Wrote:It will look like the scars that they are if you look close.
Yeah, its quite a bummer tbh.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]