Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
popular maps points decreased
ok, like 2 hours ago, i checked  game ME stats, and i saw that my points went from 77,107 to 51,422, also, my kpd went from 1.27 to 0.95, and my head shots ratio went down from 42% to 28%. So, i don't know what caused that, I talked with bison on steam, and he's not sure why it happened, but i believe someone had done that. Bison said that it's maybe for team stacking but i don't think so, because if i was team stacking, why didn't admins ban me like they do with others players? Also, if you believe that I was team stacking, please provide a proof. If you don't have a proof, then you can't do that, provide proof first. Oral proof doesn't count, I need like logs and demos only because logs and demos don't lie.
What the hell? you received no warnings or something? Well i think you should be banned for a day or something but get points taking away?lol
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:What the hell? you received no warnings or something? Well i think you should be banned for a day or something but get points taking away?lol
i'm ok with 1 day ban, after they find a proof  :o
}{@K@P Wrote:why didn't admins ban me like they do with others players?

Rules Wrote:Team Stacking
People who intentionally teamstack to harvest points will have either their points adjusted, points completely reset, or gameme tracking disabled for their account.

The rules never mentioned anything about bans.  :-X
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
What does that rule even mean Bison?
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
M. Bison Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:why didn't admins ban me like they do with others players?

Rules Wrote:Team Stacking
People who intentionally teamstack to harvest points will have either their points adjusted, points completely reset, or gameme tracking disabled for their account.

The rules never mentioned anything about bans.  :-X

then, why admins are banning people for this then? Also, the rule doesn't mention about decreasing my kpd and head shots ratio.
I have a question... This isn't a trolling response...  You say you need proof that you were doing something wrong for this decrease....  Do you have any proof that there was a decrease in those stats?  Vids, screenshots, logs, etc?  They don't lie, after all.....
[Image: 552360_101.png]
Masterful1 Wrote:I have a question... This isn't a trolling response...  You say you need proof that you were doing something wrong for this decrease....  Do you have any proof that there was a decrease in those stats?  Vids, screenshots, logs, etc?  They don't lie, after all.....
you mean that you need to see that i had 77,107 points at first, my kpd and hpk ratio?
helmut^ Wrote:What does that rule even mean Bison?
We'll screw over the GameMe stats of anyone caught both intentionally and excessively stacking teams.  :o
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison Wrote:
helmut^ Wrote:What does that rule even mean Bison?
We'll screw over the GameMe stats of anyone caught both intentionally and excessively stacking teams.  :o
but you didn't prove it that I was  :o