Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need more active Admins.
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:Lol I happened to ban people using my phone. I get a message here on foru saying there is a racist on pop maps, I go to gameme check chat logs, see the problem, log in to sourcebans, boom - web ban!
But they don't get kicked outta the server immediately =/

I thought they do. It even gives me the message  - user has been kicked.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
I really need to get my admin moved to my other steam account.  Hardly on Jack Monroe since I only have source on that account.  I play 1.6 on my main account.
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
ruplayer Wrote:
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:Lol I happened to ban people using my phone. I get a message here on foru saying there is a racist on pop maps, I go to gameme check chat logs, see the problem, log in to sourcebans, boom - web ban!

They do, it scans all servers for the name of the player you just punished. If he is actively playing on any of the servers, it removes him from the server.
Also, it's pretty simple to report problems now, since there's the App for the phone now. Technology eh? Five steps forward, but ten steps back.
[Image: bloodlustheronormalfist.png][Image: 339672_10.png][Image: 6fgpoub.gif]
[Image: decreasedbisonpostyay.png]
I literally just downloaded it yesterday. I love it, it's so handy haha.
[Image: 533441_101.png]
I am usually doing work related things when I get home on the weekdays, but I do monitor the chat box for people asking for admin help. You all are also welcome to add me on steam to call me to a server when needed.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
im on pretty much every night. just let me know if you need me. dont worry...im up pretty much up til super late. or should i say super early
[Image: sig.png]
[Image: defend-hawaii-blog42-1.png]
Find me on Steam, I'm on my phone 24/7.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
well i think im pretty much online.. you can add me on steam if you want to
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
i hear ya dude. although i will say that admins are pretty active, you may not realize it but they are in practically every server under their an0n names.
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com
Bloodlust Hero Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:

They do, it scans all servers for the name of the player you just punished. If he is actively playing on any of the servers, it removes him from the server.
Also, it's pretty simple to report problems now, since there's the App for the phone now. Technology eh? Five steps forward, but ten steps back.
Oh rly? Okay, but let me check with riser, happened to him lots of times.