Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need more active Admins.
I'm not ragging on any current admins or anything. It's just there is literally none on at night between 6pm - 4am EST when I'm usually playing and it's always gettin filled with mic spammers around that time. I really think you guy's in my opinion should either give admin to more members or at least add me or some regulars that play a lot to steam so we can notify you to come in and mute these people. Or you could even lower the voteban to 20 instead of the current 31. I figure if there is 20 people that want to have someone banned it must be for a reason. 32 is literally 90% of the server which is a lot if you ask me.

Anyway that is might suggestion. Take it as you want but just throwing it out there. Thanks.
[Image: 533441_101.png]
i've got a glove if anybody needs to catch this suggestion
[Image: 236911_101.png]
[Image: counter-fail_o_GIFSoupcom.gif]
administrator to have Enough...lol...they play more...who care for the server...be  player is not if admin

my opinion :-X
I take care of my server cs 1.6
RealTigers
Yes, voteban should be more public friendly, we used to have problems with it, when it was set to only 3 votebans. I think it should be something around 15-20 when server is full.

We have some inactive admins, true. We don't need more admins. We need to replace some current admin slots.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
I use to be online at late nights(for an extremely long time too, no life). However, lately I've been severely addicted to Left 4 Dead 2, America's Army 3, and Battlefield 3. I recently increased my FPS on all games using RadeonPro. So, I can now officially play games easier and not have horrible K/D due to FPS problems.

At some point, sooner or later, I will return to CS:S and play actively again as I did for months before RadeonPro.  I use to play a lot of America's Army 3, but my FPS went to shit when it updated to 3.2. Now, I'm enjoying it again, just as I did before.. the perfect game where only mature players exist. With some occasional crude humour, the game is full of enjoying older males and females that were or still are in the U.S. Army. Whoo.

Also, Ruplayer, that comment you made explains why my "choices" are always the same regarding admin applications.
[Image: bloodlustheronormalfist.png][Image: 339672_10.png][Image: 6fgpoub.gif]
[Image: decreasedbisonpostyay.png]
Yeah, I wasn't meaning just giving every admin. Like I said though even if we have some active admins on steam friends that are willing to hop in for a quick ban or mute would be great. The whole voteban thing your right on ruplayer. It for sure needs to be lowered. Or even given a better way of proportioning it's ban numbers better. Such as 20 players in server = 12 to voteban kind of thing.
[Image: 533441_101.png]
Well, I've tried to point numerous times. If someone needs help with in-game problems, whethers its just general comments/complaints or player abuse reports, they can contact me on Steam or file a report on the forum. You'd be surprised how effective reporting abuse through the forum can be.
Source-Bans is our friend.
[Image: bloodlustheronormalfist.png][Image: 339672_10.png][Image: 6fgpoub.gif]
[Image: decreasedbisonpostyay.png]
DATS WHY YOU CAN REPORT THE HACKER/MIC SPAMMER.etc.

Omg you too lazy or something?
Lol I happened to ban people using my phone. I get a message here on foru saying there is a racist on pop maps, I go to gameme check chat logs, see the problem, log in to sourcebans, boom - web ban!
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
ruplayer Wrote:Lol I happened to ban people using my phone. I get a message here on foru saying there is a racist on pop maps, I go to gameme check chat logs, see the problem, log in to sourcebans, boom - web ban!
But they don't get kicked outta the server immediately =/