Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys need your suggestions badly..

Please can you help me decide what to buy?You can rank them according to your preferences

? = Upgrade Video Card to HD 7970 (current is GTX460)
? = Buy PS3
? = Buy Xbox360

Thanks much guys!
[Image: 11bkoc6.png]
[Image: 2uiga3d.jpg]
[Image: bar.jpg]
I have an Xbox360, so, I'd say get an Xbox360. I've always had one since about 2005 and they work great. The subscription is not that bad, if you don't know about that, you basically pay to play for Xbox multiplayer services ($59.99 for a year and $24.99 for 3 months). The PS3 is basically the same as the 360 but different major titles, and it has free to play multiplayer services. So, if you don't feel like paying for the subscription for the 360, get a PS3. Another thing, if you're the type of person who likes having high performing games, then I'd say get the new graphics card. Last thing, if you're a movie watcher, or care about that stuff, PS3 is DVD/Blu-Ray, while Xbox360 is just DVD.

But my suggestion goes to the Xbox 360, hope it helps!
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

It all depends on what you're going to use the PS3 or 360 for really, but if you're more into the computer go with the video card.
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
Thanks Eternal & Henry.. Wink

Honestly, i have no experience playing with xbox360 & ps3 ever..been into pc gaming from the start..thats why im having thoughts of trying console like ps3/xbox360..thu, for me i think pc is way better for gaming? ???
XBOX 360: Good titles, Way better online service then PS3 because you pay $60 a year which equals to $5 a month. You throw away more change then that a month at least I do lol.

PS3: Blu ray player, amazing titles, horrible online lag.

PC: Most tittles that matter PC gets anyway so don't judge it by games. Obviously online is way more fun then both consoles. PC in the long run will give u more use.
[Image: 533441_101.png]
BARCODE Wrote:Thanks Eternal & Henry.. Wink

Honestly, i have no experience playing with xbox360 & ps3 ever..been into pc gaming from the start..thats why im having thoughts of trying console like ps3/xbox360..thu, for me i think pc is way better for gaming? ???

It would be hard for a hardcore PC player to switch to console. But like console gaming is better for me b/c I've always used a console over PC. I guess in the end, go for what makes you more comfortable using.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Personally I prefer to upgrade.
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
Thanks TheDude, MindHacker & Eternal.. Wink

I guess im 55% in favor now for the video card upgrade..hahahaha..

Huh?rofl, i forgot i do owned a PSP3006 for quiet some time now, does it share common user experience with ps3/xbox360 in offline mode?except for the screen size of course.hehe
If you're going for graphics wise, which is why you probably chose a newer video card, go with a PS3. They are maybe 10x better than anything you'll see out there(besides something made by Samsung, Samsung graphics will sex your eyes so much you can't handle it).

The 360 is way easier to handle than the PS3, from what I've read around everywhere is that the 360 has more online support than you can shake a stick at.

Personally, I've never had an issue with either console, yes I have both the PS3 and 360, I do enjoy playing the PS3 more because of how small the controller is(only reason I play it more to be honest).

About the PSP3000, if you've ever played a Nintendo DS it's exactly like that, except made by Sony using a Unix system.
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
Well Eternal said it all lol

@TheDude ''Ps3 has horrible lag'', that is so not true lol.

One thing that Eternal forgot, is that xbox has In-game private voice chat

But yeah, Ps3 and Xbox360 has exclusives games

Known ps3 exclusive games are : Uncharted 3, Gears of war 3, Killzone 3 & more but i forgot lol

Known xbox360 exclusive games are ( i do not own a xbox360 so i don't really know them all ) : Halo, God of wars and probably more Tongue

So if you don't want to pay to play, or want one of the exclusive ps3 game, or like watching movie DVD/Blue-ray ( xbox only have DVD ) Pick PS3.

If you don't care about paying 59.99 a year to play online, or want one of the exclusive xbox game, Don't care about the Blue-ray and want some ''bonus'' stuff like In-game Private voice chat, Pick xbox360

If you want the best Gaming experience ( Best graphics and more... ) and doesn't care about Exclusive games, Upgrade your computer.

Hope i helped you, if you have any more questions about ps3, feel free to ask me Smile You can also ask me questions about xbox, but i don't know a lot about xbox because i only own an ps3.

EDIT : oh and i forgot one last thing, if you Want a small Controller ( mouse ), Buy an ps3, If you want a big Controller, buy an xbox

Ps3 controller : http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=PS3+contr ... =142&ty=11

( There's multiples choice of color like black, white , blue , red and more... )

http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=xbox360+c ... 29,r:0,s:0

( There's also multiple choices of colors like White, black , red, green .... )
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]