Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sniper server LAGGING!
Hello! This is not a joke. our sniper server is horribly lagging so hard.....My ping regulary 200 or 190 but now it likes 300 - 400. Note that not just me. EVERYBODY else. Hope you check it out. Also, Sometimes Uncle Jaycat goes there for an hr or something. Maybe he also knows that. Hope our server get back normally.

Lots of hate
                                                                                                              Nenpho
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Knowpain Wrote:Sometimes Uncle Jaycat goes there for an hr or something.
lol the best line Big Grin

yeah, i remember, couple weeks ago, same thing happened in popular maps, people went to the "vacation" or something that day  :o
I'm guessing it's some sort of problematic map. I've implemented something to help track it down.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison Wrote:I'm guessing it's some sort of problematic map. I've implemented something to help track it down.

How long does it take?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
I did notice it last night, it was pretty bad.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
awp_snow_2011
well this map is a problematic map
very laggy map
PLs fix this map Smile

http://www.gamebanana.com/css/maps/150639
[Image: mrpa43.png]
what bothers me the most is that only the best maps lag -_-

Seems a lot better now, thanks Bison.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Mhm, sometimes 1K ping Tongue
I have observed much the theme of LAGG in sniper server, when there are few players (10-12 players) do not notice much, but when it exceeds that amount YES!
Many ppl confuse high ping = lagg, this is not true. High ping = delay. (transfer or process the data later more)
  Lagg can be produced by a bad connection (better hire a good internet provider  Tongue)
Server is lagging hard again! Sad
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]