Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  banned
Hey there.. I was banned for "team flashing". I remember people were team flashing every round during a game on nuke. I was not apart of that. Please review the ban. Thank you.

[H.F.]Joshmunsons
read this: http://war-lords.net/protests/protest-se...uidelines/

and modify your post, if you dont know your steam id, at least give us the same exact name you use in game, but try to get your steam id by getting into any  other server and type "status" in console, then copy all the numbers in-front your name.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this is you: http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.ph...ns&Submit=
Wait for a root to respond.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I was present when the violations occurred.

You "[H.F.]JoshMunsons" (STEAM_0:1:29203604) along with your associates "- - GODDAM" (STEAM_0:1:20057031) and "full.of.fail" (STEAM_0:0:102951) were group team flashing in spawn and rotating who did it each round to cause confusion.

Unfortunately, what you failed to realize is that in addition to the server logging these infractions and info about it such as the map and player information (name, steam_id, coordinates) of all team flashes to our server logs; the war-lords servers also informs victims of team flashes via console showing the culprits name and steam_id. The majority of players are still ignorant to this feature which would explain their confusion in attempting to determine the culprits from your team flashing trio.

The ban will not be lifted as it currently stands. I will not change ban duration from permanent to a timed ban either.

If you'd like to have the ban lifted then here's the only way I will allow it to happen: Post a legitimate picture of yourself holding a sign or piece of paper which reads, "I'm sorry for team flashing on the war-lords.net servers. Please forgive me as I will not be doing it again. Sincerely, Joshmunsons." You will be given one chance and only one change to do this properly. If your picture shows signs of tampering or forgery then you will not be unbanned and will also not be given another chance to do it properly.

-M. Bison
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
haha. I like you M. Bison. No I won't post a picture of myself. I am not sorry for supposidly flashing the team. No worries I will play somewhere else. Take care and may the nerd be with u.. always.

[H.F.]Joshmunsons
joshmunsons Wrote:haha. I like you M. Bison. No I won't post a picture of myself. I am not sorry for supposidly flashing the team. No worries I will play somewhere else. Take care and may the nerd be with u.. always.

[H.F.]Joshmunsons
Who're you trying to fool? Yourself perhaps? Supposedly would suggest that you're doubtful that you were team flashing or there is some possibility that you didn't do it. You did team flash and that's that, there's no 'supposedly' about it.

That's nice, good luck elsewhere.
And let him be banned by many more communities than ours for being a CSS troll Smile.
A real pro troll would've made the picture for the unban and got re-banned moments later for the same reason.  [img alt=:Smile]http://war-lords.net/../../../Smileys/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]