Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post your desktop!
Knowpain Wrote:I downloaded rainmeter and messed it lol.....
i downloaded it ,too...
Here's my laptop for now. I always have so many things running x.x

[Image: PfEjt.jpg]

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
i wonder what the eye inside the pyramid represent...  :-X
OldMan Wrote:http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/7792...792118.bmp
windows XP? holy cow that looks so horrid, after seeing a lot of win7 of course ;D
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
RED7EAGLE Wrote:i wonder what the eye inside the pyramid represent...  :-X

its on the dollar bill:

Quote:The unfinished pyramid and the eye in a triangle on the reverse side are classic symbols. The Egyptian pyramid is a symbol of strength and duration; the 13 steps indicate the original number of U.S. states; and the 13 steps leading to an unfinished summit indicates future growth of the nation. The eye is known as the "Eye of Providence" and is surrounded by rays of light. According to Webster's New World College Dictionary, "providence" can mean:

a looking to, or preparation for, the future; provision.
    skill or wisdom in management; prudence.
    a) the care or benevolent guidance of God or nature, b) an instance of this.
    God, as the guiding power of the universe.

The single eye shows up in Egyptian mythology as the Eye of Horus, an ancient god of the Egyptians. The eye represented wisdom, health and prosperity. Some people think that the "all-seeing eye" is a symbol of Freemasonry, a fraternal organization, and they interpret this as proof that the Founding Fathers believed in Masonic principles and wanted to impose Masonic order on the United States. This essay about the Eye in the Pyramid addresses that rumor.
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
Pishtim Wrote:
RED7EAGLE Wrote:i wonder what the eye inside the pyramid represent...  :-X

its on the dollar bill:

Quote:The unfinished pyramid and the eye in a triangle on the reverse side are classic symbols. The Egyptian pyramid is a symbol of strength and duration; the 13 steps indicate the original number of U.S. states; and the 13 steps leading to an unfinished summit indicates future growth of the nation. The eye is known as the "Eye of Providence" and is surrounded by rays of light. According to Webster's New World College Dictionary, "providence" can mean:

a looking to, or preparation for, the future; provision.
    skill or wisdom in management; prudence.
    a) the care or benevolent guidance of God or nature, b) an instance of this.
    God, as the guiding power of the universe.

The single eye shows up in Egyptian mythology as the Eye of Horus, an ancient god of the Egyptians. The eye represented wisdom, health and prosperity. Some people think that the "all-seeing eye" is a symbol of Freemasonry, a fraternal organization, and they interpret this as proof that the Founding Fathers believed in Masonic principles and wanted to impose Masonic order on the United States. This essay about the Eye in the Pyramid addresses that rumor.
i know wat it means man Wink
and it's not just on the dollar bill it's everywhere lol
My Rig is off line due to me moving and ruining my hard drive. So i broke out the old dusty laptop. Problem being i didnt have a power cord for it. So an hour later and $60 i got a new one. I turn it on and this is what i see.

[Image: r08kec.jpg]
You know its bad when Cal Acs is front and center.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Is that Windows Vista? Fucking Vista....
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
How the hell do ou change the steam background fenken?