Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post your desktop!
The forum might have another thread like this but I can't find it. So I'm making a new one.
Here's my desktop:

[img width=800 height=500]http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/705/desktopim.png[/img]
Click on the picture to fullsize
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
hmmm...how to post it??
and how to take that desktop picture ??
???
use Print screen(on your keyboard) to take screenshot of your desktop....and then image hosting website to post
[Image: mrpa43.png]
Dragon Wrote:use Print screen(on your keyboard) to take screenshot of your desktop....and then paste the image on paint, then go to a image hosting website and upload it, then copy the url for forums (the one with this -->[img][ /img])Then you're gonna be able to post
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Btw, how did you got those apps, Fenken?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
Dragon Wrote:use Print screen(on your keyboard) to take screenshot of your desktop....and then paste the image on paint, then go to a image hosting website and upload it, then copy the url for forums (the one with this -->)Then you're gonna be able to post
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if you're talking about where it says the date and stuff, that might be rainmeter
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
Dragon Wrote:use Print screen(on your keyboard) to take screenshot of your desktop....and then paste the image on paint, then go to a image hosting website and upload it, then copy the url for forums (the one with this -->[img][ /img])Then you're gonna be able to post
tell us how did u got those apps,thanx Tongue
Rainmeter
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
Dragon Wrote:use Print screen(on your keyboard) to take screenshot of your desktop....and then image hosting website to post
thank you dragon
Get those apps and customize your desktop from website deviantart
[Image: mrpa43.png]
I downloaded rainmeter and messed it lol.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]