Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cabinets nawt mooooving
Not so much of the blocking paper strategy but the fact that its one more wall for everyone to hide behind with p90s gets old, even if you can spot them on radar. I just thought it was a bug was all if it's intentional then sure w/e/. and fuck u hostage smd
JayCat Wrote:Blocking the door at paper with the cabinets is a strategy that alot of players use. I think that you should turn it back on.

That is what i do everytime i play as T. Sorry JayCat  Sad. I didn't know you were there and i randomly hs you. Sad
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
I miss the cabinets terribly...both as a CT and T.
Truth told, I've played office 24/7 much less since losing them.
I know they can be annoying, but they also added that much more variety and strategy to the game.
Do you think we could put this up for popular vote?
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!