Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I would rather eat glass while lying on a bed of spikes, how about you
so ive recently found out (while on my way back frm munich for a little R&R with my wife) that ive agreed to a contract that binds me for another 2 months back and fourth from malaysia to see my wife and to munich for work as im writing this my soul feels spent but i digress... my question was do i leave and lose a staggering amount of money but get to spend more time with the one i love or do i stick it out for a few more months while i supervise and coordinate the safety some assholes that doesn't  really require what my job entails me to do and let this company suck my fucking soul out, it truely does suck being in a foreign country not having the proper outlet of bravs to get pissed wif and chat shit wif only the phone and computer to stay connected in-order to keep ones sanity -_-
considering how young you are and that you're retiring (retired?) at that age, tough it out and built up your nest-egg for the long years you have ahead of you. you have many more years to be close with your wife
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
Pishtim Wrote:considering how young you are and that you're retiring (retired?) at that age, tough it out and built up your nest-egg for the long years you have ahead of you. you have many more years to be close with your wife

what he said and maybe you have a chance to meet Mr Tea.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
If it's worth enough money, why can't you just bring your wife with you?
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
Pishtim Wrote:considering how young you are and that you're retiring (retired?) at that age, tough it out and built up your nest-egg for the long years you have ahead of you. you have many more years to be close with your wife
+1
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
There could be many reasons why he can't take his wife with him, her job, immigration laws, etc.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
trueplayer Wrote:There could be many reasons why he can't take his wife with him, her job, immigration laws, etc.

As it is not only will there be a long and drawn out inquire towards me and why my wife needs to accompany me + i would not want to bring my wife into this environment and have her see me in this kind of light, its hard to explain nor do i think it would be appropriate to do so, its as simple as bringing her here is a bad idea. btw thank you for your input and consideration  ;D now lets get pissed and whack a few golf balls
Pishtim I had no idea that you were so wise, hmm, it must be that knife that made you an old "wise" man.
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
Spartacus Wrote:

what he said and maybe you have a chance to meet Mr Tea.

aw look at the lil kid "no spidie i no hurt u"  ;D aww if it was me i would have ripped spide's head off n eatn the candy frm his corpse lmao just saying
Is there some sort of risk involved if there is so much money involved? I personally would value safety and happiness over large one time payouts. What's money worth if your life sucks or ends because of it? There are ways to be happy with what you do and make lots of money and still be near the ones you love.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."