Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  banned because of my cousin :(
hi this is arvind and the reason why I'm protesting this because of  my cousin since we use the same computer now his name is sahil aka csdownload.info and he is the one who uses hacks and cheats not me my steam id is (STEAM_0:0:44479947) hsahil I go banned
and my cousin id is STEAM_0:0:2052248970 I am sorry on the behalf of my cousin but please unban me

thanks you 
Here's your gameme stats

Here's your ban

Here's your cousins' gameme stats

Here's your cousin's ban.

Here's your cousin's ban appeal.

Please wait for a root admin to take a look at your cases.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
thanks the drunk killer but I saw my cousin's ban please don't unban him because he made me banned and  please look at my ban root admin please
thanks still waiting
arvind Wrote:thanks the drunk killer but I saw my cousin's ban please don't unban him because he made me banned and  please look at my ban root admin please
thanks still waiting
No problem, also stay tuned to see the ending of your case. A root admin will look at it and give you an answer.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
can some root admin please look at my case I really like your guys servers and it is not even my fault please i am sorry of the behalf of my cousin please unban me and never unban my cousin who got me banned >Sad
REJECTED

Exceedingly suspicious, besides what guarantee do we have he won't play it using your steam_id? Purchase a copy of CS:S on steam in order to play on our servers again.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol