Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make an infinite sentence.
in my
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

transparent bag
of stolen
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
(We should really past the whole sentence so we can see how homoerotic this community is)

First one: "I am a pedophile that is gay ,but loves to rape knightrider in the ear hole many times and he ate my big cock with chopsticks and... like an animal who loves to be gay and he licked a *toooot* icecream topped with something that was so creamy and Delicious but it was erotically satisfying but hairy and then teleported to a steam bath and then got undressed and laughed at the the silly little thing silly story".

Current one:

Bison is a haXor, hower sometimes, it's sad whenever I decided to have dicks in my transparent bag of stolen puppies, which
you broke the law...you have no right to do it.  >Sad
he guys we Continue as previously.you ignored some guys...
hey george, if you want to do something like this again, It is better not to comment.  >Sad  ...
mahyar Wrote:you broke the law...you have no right to do it.  >Sad
he guys we Continue as previously.you ignored some guys...
hey george, if you want to do something like this again, It is better not to comment.  >Sad  ...

Lol

Oh really, Mr. moderator. Smile
Oh no, I commented again, I guess I broke the law once more.
i think he just didn't understand what you said LOL anyway

&

George, Of The Jungle Wrote:puppies, which

smells really
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

REALLY nice
Until someone
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
Came in
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]