Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toolbox Http DDos v1.4
[Image: h4g1eu0q7il88dl6qvgy.jpg]

This version is using a different attack style that doesn't disconnect you from the proxy. Please make sure you are using fresh proxies, and have a lot of the proxies. Also user agents have been added to make the attack more harder to combat.

v1.4
-Using a different EXE packer
-Made timer go off after all sockets attempted attack
-Removed attack loop
-Added user agents for a more ambiguous attack

Attached Files

.zip   Toolbox Http DDos v1.4.zip (Size: 1.04 MB / Downloads: 14)
are u just about finished with this program lool
haaha what is that even supposed to be lol.. thats really actually hilarious. how did u do that....................
i been looking for something like this all i need now is som http proxies lol wheres that damn proxy fire program at
uuuggghhhh quit sounding like a nooob damnit!!

the first D in DDoS stands for distributed, this is a DoS attack program, not a DDoS attack program, if you hooked this up to a control protocol like a botnet then you could call it a DDoS program, otherwise it's just you pointlessly flooding a server that in this day and age can most likely handle the load.
lol rember its ment for testing ur own server not for flooding other lol wink wink
PaSS Wrote:lol rember its ment for testing ur own server not for flooding other lol wink wink

the point still being, it's not a DDoS app, and "educational purposes" works better than "private use only" in this context
figured i try it out and it works not to bad. needs alot of http to be effective tho
congrats it realy isnt all that hard
Canister Wrote:[Image: h4g1eu0q7il88dl6qvgy.jpg]

This version is using a different attack style that doesn't disconnect you from the proxy. Please make sure you are using fresh proxies, and have a lot of the proxies. Also user agents have been added to make the attack more harder to combat.

v1.4
-Using a different EXE packer
-Made timer go off after all sockets attempted attack
-Removed attack loop
-Added user agents for a more ambiguous attack

OMG such a leet tool. I just took down google.com with it.

L33T Programmer