Yeah... pop 3 is a good idea... just added to my favs
[Image: 552360_101.png]
Tomix <3 ♥Madelaine♥' Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:leave the server when remix plays there :S

Good suggestion :S

He's Shitty don't run from _RemiX.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
don't worry, i'm terrible at bhopping now.  I have to relearn how.  Apparently its easier to bhop if you set fps_max to 54 , but I don't like that and leave it at 121.  So maybe thats why i'm bad now? O.o
Was awesome last night when I tried bopping, went very VERY fast on cs_office. But after that I couldn't do it anymore, I can barely bhop for 1 min.
wait, what the hell?? There are some binds to help bhop? wtf can I have them?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:wait, what the hell?? There are some binds to help bhop? wtf can I have them?

you dont want to take the easy route bro. its far more fulfilling to learn how to play this game naturally. that goes for anything in life.
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:wait, what the hell?? There are some binds to help bhop? wtf can I have them?
bind mwheelup +jump

Btw, I was thinking of changing grav to 750 bison, but not permanently, what do you think?
boooooon Wrote:don't worry, i'm terrible at bhopping now.  I have to relearn how.  Apparently its easier to bhop if you set fps_max to 54 , but I don't like that and leave it at 121.  So maybe thats why i'm bad now? O.o

It's like a bike, once you know how to you can't forget. 5 minutes in a hop server you'd be fine.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
well, the big update made hopping harder for me.  Immediately after they changed it I suddenly I couldn't bhop as well.  I guess its something stupid like your fps_max setting that affects it.
Bhoppping Is Not That Hard , If You Try A Little You Can I Think !
[Image: matrix_stickmen.gif] [Image: ban_key.gif]