Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seconded
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:
Yuuki <3' Wrote:Maps required/recommended for bhop:
we need bhop for almost all the maps in bhop since MG is all about "everything about CSS".
but, to name a few:
1. Speed_Domination (for Super Duper fast, jumping so that no more fucking autosnipe camping at the spawn. i fucking hate that, and as well as other players.
2. All the Deathrun maps (required)
3. airhockey (recommended)
4. all_in_one_sg_xviz (really hard to do when there is no bhop because there is bhop.) There is no Bhop Minigame on this map, but it would still be nice to have it.
5. all_in_one_velocity (again, there is bhop course and it is hard without bhop exc.)
6. awp_submarine (when you are the "knife" side, its impossible without bhop to break all the glasses in 1 bhop attempt)
7. bank_robbery (this is an escape map, bhop... is good.)
8. battleforce_soccer (i get bored of this map real quick and cannot dodge the ball...)
9. bobiii (climb map, but with bhop it will be good)
10. dodgeball v1 (does anyone even nominate this map? but still, i would like bhop on this map) You cannot jump in this map so, lol, good luck bhopping.
11. escape_prison beta (again, escape map needs bhop)
12. any maps that includes the word "fun", e.j. fun_allinone_css, fun_minigames_fix, etc.(except for omahabeach) (these all have bhop courses in the map.)
13. fno_multigames (its multi games, and you guessed it right)
14. hopi_olympics (remove this map please. T is OP in this map and it's not fair.)
15. ka_trains_detach (without bhop (im talking to noobs), once you are off the train = death)
16. metro_course (i hate all escape maps, but people who like it will like bhop on too.)
17. mk_colloseum (its knife fight... and bhop is nice to have for dodging and clutching.)
18. multimap_orbital (multimap... you know what i mean)
19. oaks_labatory (i hate escape map, but look what i said at #16)
20. obstacle_legend (obstacle... obstacle... hmmm bhop would be nice)
21. office_course (both 2011 and original one)
22. every thing "paul" made (both mg and team challenge) (these two needs bhop, for both lulz and proper gameplays)
23. pyramid_escape (fucking escape maps... refer to #16) This map is not an escape map, just saying, it is a Multigame map.
24. radomizer (knife is very much used in this map, so bhop is nice to have.)
25. anything with word "saw" in it (all of them FUCKIN escape map.)
26. scari_multigames (mg, what do you know.  :Smile)
27. sg_allinone_skill (needs bhop for good)
28. simon_says (bhop for faster response to selfish simon)
29. ski_mountain, ski_mountain_resort (once you are at the bottom, and you are not in the lodge yet, without bhop, you are fucked.)
30. smee_tower (CT rages when i kill them with awp in their spawn)
31. ss_castle_wars (bhop would be nice to rush them since there is only one bridge that's made by Mayans. (hope you get the joke)
32. tomsgreens_allinov (again, this is very much like goldeneye, but there are some cases where bhop is appreciated like dodging awp bullets) ??? this map is no where near goldeneye LOL, goldeneyes has only combat maps when this map is about Climb,race,bhop,slide,Awp,Nade precision
33. tv_tower (refer to #30)
34. wipeout (its sort of escape map, bhop is aprreciated. this map is the 2nd worst map, btw)
35. car_survival (i played and i LOVE it. bhop is really nice to have, very much appreciated when active)
26. items_fight_v2 (bhop much aprreciated)

that's the list since i have no life to do other than forum, CSS, LoL and total war.

Pretty sure he only asked the ''required'' maps tho. but good list, but there are some useless one like Airhockey,Smee and tv_towar and items fight. i personally think those maps don't need bhop
oh and just saying i wrote something after the Quotes highlited in yellow.
Smee and Tv_towar should not get bhop, its a battle map.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
thx for the fixes guys! Big Grin
@Drunk ( like always, too lazy to quote )

Well i personally think they should because it's just nice to bhop when you know how to do it lol, but it's pretty useless for the people that don't know how Smile.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]