Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  I was banned for the all (WL) servers ?
I was banned  for the all (WL) servers ?

why?

iam hack only in mini game

why banned me in AWP . Popular Maps  and ZombieReloaded .!

I hope to remove the ban for me in AWP . Popular Maps  and ZombieReloaded servers

Because I have not made ​​a mistake in the AWP . Popular Maps  and ZombieReloaded server

-[ex]iSpy- dont write to me

Quote:Cheating is not allowed on all wl's servers, Buy a copy of css via steam in order to play on wls.

CLOSED

>Sad
[Image: 485452_101.png]
The MOTD clearly states that hacking results in a ban on all of the War-Lords servers.
First of all, you DO NOT choose who's gonna write here. Secondly, this is the 4th or 5th thread from you in this section (most of the other threads, gmods coverted into comments). Thirdly, you want to play here, right? So look at the old threads you've made and you will find out an answer.

Important note: Wait for a root admin to respond.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
hey guys

There is nothing essential

Player (Ice Bird)

Ban permanent ban
It was then decode ban

Why?

This is not justice

I told you that I will not repeat them did not forgive me

Why

admin Please forgive me I have learned a lesson

I promise I will not repeat them

like Ice Bird Please

And this word of men
[Image: 485452_101.png]
ZAID AL ARINI.Arabic Wrote:hey guys

There is nothing essential

Player (Ice Bird)

Ban permanent ban
It was then decode ban

Why?

This is not justice

I told you that I will not repeat them did not forgive me

Why

admin Please forgive me I have learned a lesson

I promise I will not repeat them

like Ice Bird Please

And this word of men
Did I get it right or something just made me think you're compering your ban with IceBird? If you are so, let me tell you something, IceBird hacked when we've used an old policy ban to the servers and to players, so after that he never did something again, If he did what he did nowdays, he would be perm-banned just like you are. Please DO NOT EVER again compare yourself to other players, and if you had read what i told you in other threads you've made, you should notice this line:
Quote:Please note that the exception below DOES NOT apply to everyone.
But it did for you.

(I think you should be banned from the forum as well, you're spamming CS ban appeals and you already got many answers to your case, which were all -REJECTED-, so I don't see a point of this thread, same for you.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Matt Wrote:The MOTD clearly states that hacking results in a ban on all of the War-Lords servers.

Yeah. You should have read the MOTD (which is displayed every time you connect to a WL server). If so, you would know that the consequences of your actions applies across all our servers. Then again, if you had bothered to read, maybe you wouldn't have decided to hack in the first place since we have a zero-tolerance policy against cheaters (our new policy as of a few months, all bans prior to the new policy being instated had a chance to be overturned as part of a second chance, but seeing that your ban occurred after our new policy was in effect, this will not be the case for you).

Your only chance to play on our servers again is if you buy a legitimate copy of CSS. Seeing that you have broken rules regarding 1 appeal per person per ban, you may not be eligible for the amnesty program.

The ban will stand. A root admin will make the final decision regarding if you are eligible for the amnesty program and if yes, explain the details..
[Image: 191457_101.png]
REJECTED

Didn't follow rules. No amnesty.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol