Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need invites for private trackers
please message me if you are a member of PassThePopcorn, WhatCD, or TVtorrents.com

thx!
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
Ill trade my Iptorrent invites for a what.cd invite.
[Image: 533441_101.png]
I don't have any of those, what are those about?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
lol I think I still have an unlimited IPT account, not sure if they changed the details tho.
THE WORST PLACE TO POST THIS. Also, have you guys even used these sites? Ratios are very important, and people just don't hand them out, you have to know someone in order to get it, not just asking on a random forum
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
use newsgroups.  SSL encrypted downloads at your maximum bandwidth.
henry Wrote:THE WORST PLACE TO POST THIS. Also, have you guys even used these sites? Ratios are very important, and people just don't hand them out, you have to know someone in order to get it, not just asking on a random forum

lol ive tried all my personal and online acquaintances, none of my friends use these sites. i know how these sites work, and i seed at 200% ratio which doesnt bother me since i vpn or proxy, and have plenty of upload bandwidth. fyi its already in the works since i posted here.

usenet is awesome and ive been using it for a long time now, but im mainly interested in FLACs, and having other avenues of torrenting.

looking forward, im starting to seriously consider seedboxing
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
Henry you're wrong. I have been been part of IPT since 2006 when it formed. I was a very high up member until I got in a heated argument over swearing in the forums. Long story. I downloaded about 600gb of stuff and uploaded a 1.2TB (terabyte). My ratio was well beyond what I needed as the number went past the ratio it was like 634634634.352352 lol.

Anyway, I have no problem giving away invites for my new account as my old ones banned. I don't care what happens to the member I invite because it won't fall back on me. I used to be part of torretit, torrentleech, oink.cd, torrentday etc.. Some got taken down, some I just stopped using. But I love IPtorrents and I dont mind piratebay.
[Image: 533441_101.png]
kinozal.tv      rutor.org
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Yeah I realized I was wrong about the other 2 after I posted that, What.CD is a very protective site about what they do and they will ban you if they see you giving away invites to people that post like this, I've been with them for the last 3 years(I use it like once every 6 months now because I don't care about music) and they are uptight about ratio/inactiveness, if you're invitee has a bad ratio it can ban you and all others you invited which fucking sucks dick
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]