Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
_RemiX for Adminz
It's true, remix actually taught me how to bhop. You're so good with the awp and deagle combination, can't understand why'd you'd want the m4...
Good luck Wink

Edit: 500th post!
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
silly Wrote:It's true, remix actually taught me how to bhop. You're so good with the awp and deagle combination, can't understand why'd you'd want the m4...
Good luck Wink

can you teach me how to bhop?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
silly Wrote:It's true, remix actually taught me how to bhop. You're so good with the awp and deagle combination, can't understand why'd you'd want the m4...
Good luck Wink

Yeah awp + deag is deadly. I just love the M4A1 I think mainly because of the sound it makes with the silencer. Awp blows my ear drums. Odd reason to like a gun I know.

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:can you teach me how to bhop?

Just send me a msg next time you see me in-game and I would be more than happy to.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Don't even know who this kid is
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
helmut^ Wrote:Don't even know who this kid is

These no namers keep asking for admin.. jeez.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
pTK Wrote:
helmut^ Wrote:Don't even know who this kid is

These no namers keep asking for admin.. jeez.

lol you two make me laugh
Is this thing on?

nope!!! AND no way!
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
How about you remove all underage "admins", cheap aimbot cheaters, unban-beggers, fucking virgin alphabet readers, milk suckers, and let admins work. I might consider coming back then. Don't even waste your time remix, our group is much better place now.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
trueplayer Wrote:How about you remove all underage "admins", cheap aimbot cheaters, unban-beggers, fucking virgin alphabet readers, milk suckers, and let admins work. I might consider coming back then. Don't even waste your time remix, our group is much better place now.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You may have experienced something that I have not to assist you in your opinions. If that's the case I understand. I however have not had such negative experiences.
Is this thing on?

i know you are going to use it to ban me after get full pz lata that day, suspecting me hacking, LOL noob good luck Wink