Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
_RemiX for Adminz
Link for my GameMe stats;
http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/163163

If you cant tell by my name next to this post I am _RemiX. Cant be many people who don't know me by now. If you are one of those few you can find me in the sniper server normally on the bottom getting pooped on.

If you care to add me my steam id is as follows. STEAM_0:1:20111192

I just turned 22 years old as of a few days ago.

I live in the Central Standard Timezone.

I normally play early morning or late night. Reason for that is I work 60 hours a week. On my days off I do get on for a combined total of 5 hours on average.

For those of you still reading that are interested to know everything _RemiX here it is. I love American Football (hate soccer with a passion) I currently run a shoe store at the local shopping Mall. I have been selling shoes for about 3 years now. I have played this life consuming game since march of '99. Believe it or not my favorite thing to do while playing this game is to teach. I love helping new or old players fine tune their game. My aim blows but my game sense is off the charts. I am one of those bhopping faggots everyone rages about and I don't care. My reason for not giving two shits about bhopping is because anyone can do it. I believe if you spent the time to be good at it on a 66 tic server than you deserve to make people rage. I have two 1Tb externals filled completely of music. If that doesn't tell you I love music then I will. I LOVE MUSIC. Weapon of choice believe it or not is the M4A1. As I mentioned in my app for Night Watch. In 2002 I was considered the worst awper amongst my teammates. Needless to say that has changed slightly. I am currently a member of Night Watch, along with a member of the Warlords Twl Team(who is now 9-0 ty,ty). That about sums it up for _RemiX.

My reason for this app is obviously to join the Administrator ranks. I feel like I have played with you all for a considerable amount of time. I have gotten to know many of the admin's and surprisingly have 0 complaints about any of them. That is one reason I never joined a community before. Hard to find a place that doesn't have power hungry children running it. Riser' (hostage) is the one who got me active here so you can thank/scold him. I played in the warlord servers for 5-6 months before even joining the forums. At this point I believe I have a full understanding of the server rules. A complete understanding of the server rules is the only way to be a useful and liked Administrator. Knowledge of "hacking" is something that I have unwillingly learned. Only because I have wasted half of my life with this game and seen many people get dropped by the Vac banhammer.

Sorry for the novel. I know that in life I don't hire anyone without acquiring general knowledge about them.

Thank you for your time Fellas' and Ladies'.
                                                          -_RemiX
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Good luck. I hope you get banned for killing me many times lol.
but for real good luck
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
One Of The Worst Bhoppers And Awpers I Seen Ever !
I Hope He Doesn't Get Admin !
Just Kidding , I Mean The Complete Opposite Of What I Just Said !
Good Luck ! Smile Wink
[Image: matrix_stickmen.gif] [Image: ban_key.gif]
_RemiX Wrote:(hate soccer with a passion)

Lol

_RemiX Wrote: Believe it or not my favorite thing to do while playing this game is to teach. I love helping new or old players fine tune their game.

True

_RemiX Wrote:I am one of those bhopping faggots everyone rages about

Yep  Smile

Good luck.
_RemiX Wrote:I was considered the worst awper amongst my teammates.

Yes, everyone passes to this stage where players just said bunch of trash about your skills. I will always remmeber those names who just tried to brag about their skills when i was just a newbie about it. But today im no longer worst player and im considered good about it even through there is still alot of people who are better than me.

Good luck _RemiX. You have my vote.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
Good luck ! Smile
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Good luck buddy!!!
hope you get it Wink
[Image: mrpa43.png]
you're only 22? you sound like you're in the late 30s. All the best anyway.

;D
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Good luck  Smile
---Good luck---