Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Aimbots - 24/7 Office
Name: Paralela
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20409864
Map: 24/7 Office
Reason: Looked like some sort of aim assist/bot

Watched him and it looked like some sort of aimbot or obscene amount of caffeine and twitching. I don't know which but it looked fishy and would appreciate if someone else would take a look at it. There's possibly some walls but its more of the he shoots and has normal spray but then it bounces and he gets a hs real fast. Naive just thought he was lagging but recoil and lag don't normally look like this to me.

http://www.mediafire.com/?4u44mfm8uxlclgl
lolĀ  he is def NOT hacking frum that video
[Image: 236911_101.png]
[Image: counter-fail_o_GIFSoupcom.gif]
-INCONCLUSIVE-

The demo is inconclusive regarding the use of aimbot. sv_showimpacts 1 displayed nothing of note. Recoil seems slightly off in the demo- could be due to a variety of factors such as latency, demo recording, the retarded way he shoots - but nothing conclusive. Mostly looks like he has high sensitivity. Inconclusive for walls - he mostly camps/baits and uses sound and radar (well, his team is dead most of the time he's alive).

Though that player sure likes to talk big about how "pro" he is and how "bad" I am. Except his stats are a joke and he has to constantly reconnect to restart his score.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
Everyone on the server was experiencing lag during this time period. I kept watching this guy when I was dead and his recoil looked just about the same as everyone else's during that period of time to me.

Sidenote: I made my girlfriend play CS:S for a couple rounds and she killed Paralela while screaming in fear with her eyes closed during this time period.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
lol that guy challenged me to a 1 v 1 :|
dont think the demo is conclusive and i havent really seen anything in game.