Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Unban me please
Hi admins,
I have been banned from all servers for cheating. I am very sorry for what I have done and it will never happen again, it was a stupid mistake please give me a second chance I promise it won't ever happen again, with all genuine honesty. Please unban me, you don't know how much these servers mean to me, I was reckless.

My ban: http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.p ... 3F&Submit=

name:umad bruh?
My steam id is STEAM_0:0:1809069442

Thank you admins.
Your link didn't open for me.. Here's my link.

Quote:Please note that the exception below DOES NOT apply to everyone.

We have zero tolerance for cheaters.. You have two options, you can BUY CS:S on Steam or catch five individual hackers with valid demos and post them. They must all be guilty.
If you manage to get all five of them banned, you may be unbanned from wL.

(If you would rather just buy the Steam CS:S, look below.)

You can buy your legitimate copy of CS:S on Steam.
You can find the store page for CS:S: HERE.

To avoid further broken rules in the future, if you decide to keep playing here.
You can find the Basic, common-sense rules, over at the SourceBans Dashboard:HERE.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask. As long as you understand that you need to abide by our ways to continue playing here.

If you feel like this isn't worth all of this. You're free to play on a shitty non-Warlord servers. The ones that suck and have a paying staff of children who yell into their microphones, you know?
Important note: Please wait for a ROOT ADMIN to respond. Please be patient.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
REJECTED

I think you feel the mistake was getting caught. If you genuinely thought cheating was a mistake, then you wouldn't have proceeded to cheat and get banned from other servers, many weeks after your ban from war-lords.

If you'd like to play again, then you may do so after purchasing a legitimate copy of CS:S on steam. At least this way, you'll have money on the line were you to ever decide to cheat again. Cheating on a legitimate copy of CS:S will get you VAC banned from all VAC protected servers, pretty much meaning the legitimate copy of CS:S will be useless after such an occurrence.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol