Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Kronos For Admin
Name: Kronos
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42065388
Time Zone: Eastern
Availability: From the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep.
About Me: Well if you dont know already. Father of 3 Computer Technician. Home business doing such so I have the time to be an admin all day.Im always on. If you see me busy Im there just doing work but always ready for banning some fool trying to hack or being fucking annoying spamming ads and so on. So many times this happens to me and honestly it pisses me off. I know ruplayer and riser and bison, bananaman, but sometimes there not always on. I know on forums Im not that active but I can be no problem.
Reason why I to be an ADMIN: Like I said in the "about me" section, I hate hackers. No skill whats so ever and they think they are cool cause they hack lol what deuchebags. Even spamming, I mean really do they get off doing it? Also I scrim a lot and do 10mans and such and sometimes not everyone is on thats an admin. recently though, the people I play with have servers now but I always liked scrimming on the wL server better.  I would be happy with something simple like ban for 30 mins and the ability to initiate a vote~mute, kick,ban. just so that stupid ppl arent trying to fuck over a cool ppl on a cool server.
[Image: vha1a2b86oc8b99r7az.jpg][Image: 406758_601.png]
good luck dude, you are one of the best, nicest, easy going, and coolest guys in war lords i hope you get it.
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! We dont allow ppl of your... well NO! But Good luck!lol
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! We dont allow ppl of your... well NO! But Good luck!lol

of you what??? thanks? confused me there buddy  :-\
GOOD LUCK Smile
««GOOD LUCK»»
mahyar Wrote:««GOOD LUCK»»
Apple/Orange Wrote:GOOD LUCK Smile
THANKS!!! Big Grin
Good luck
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:Good luck
Thanks! and I love the second pic you got on ur tag. thats me all day LOL "Knife? K,LOL,* pulls knife*,*pulls pistol*, OMG Noob, LOL
Good luck! Hope you get it.