Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  I think theres been a misunderstanding
Name: Notta
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:599880103

see i have gotten banned for eye angle violation and i was never even on this server at the time i just went on today to find out ive been banned for eye angle i think this might be a misunderstanding
Here's you ban.

Quote:Please note that the exception below DOES NOT apply to everyone.

We have zero tolerance for cheaters.. You have two options, you can BUY CS:S on Steam or catch five individual hackers with valid demos and post them. They must all be guilty.
If you manage to get all five of them banned, you may be unbanned from wL.

(If you would rather just buy the Steam CS:S, look below.)

You can buy your legitimate copy of CS:S on Steam.
You can find the store page for CS:S: HERE.

To avoid further broken rules in the future, if you decide to keep playing here.
You can find the Basic, common-sense rules, over at the SourceBans Dashboard:HERE.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask. As long as you understand that you need to abide by our ways to continue playing here.

If you feel like this isn't worth all of this. You're free to play on a shitty non-Warlord servers. The ones that suck and have a paying staff of children who yell into their microphones, you know?
Important note: Please wait for a ROOT ADMIN to respond. Please be patient.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey notta, I got surprised when I saw you got banned.. anyways, wait for a root.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
i was surprised to because like i mean whats the fun of hacking and i did not hack just for the heads up
NottaStud Wrote:see i have gotten banned for eye angle violation and i was never even on this server at the time i just went on today to find out ive been banned for eye angle i think this might be a misunderstanding
So anyone else use your computer? Because it wasn't "BAN_EVASION" someone logged in on you PC and hacked...
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
i mean my bro was here and i let him get on my pc for 2 weeks cause i was gone just got back yesterday u think he would........
Server logs don't lie. Someone in your household was cheating at the time of the ban.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
shiz man no fair and i am sorry about my bro he just admited to it i talked to him about it hes 12 Sorry! hey up can i get a unban plz?
REJECTED

You let your brother use your steam account knowing the risks which came with it. I'd suggest making him buy you a new copy of CS:S.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol