Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
difference between AA and NW
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:that's cause you're too scared to play alone because you suck. so that's why you play with ur clan mates
with them, your score = 1-10
without them, your score = 0-15

ly assass in
yeah..you definitely 100% right
i really suck in  CSS
thank you,Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep
Alicia Melchiott Wrote:
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:that's cause you're too scared to play alone because you suck. so that's why you play with ur clan mates
with them, your score = 1-10
without them, your score = 0-15

ly assass in
yeah..you definitely 100% right
i really suck in  CSS

i wasnt talking to you lool, i was talking to assassin
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

M. Bison Wrote:"difference between AA and NW"

I'm in AA and not in NW.  ;D

Honestly though, they're two big clans who primarily play on wl. The big difference between them are the people who are in either group.

Might be fun to get some friendly AA vs NW scrims going at one point. Perhaps let the victor set the losers names for a whole day.  Tongue
That would be very interesting to have some AA vs NW scrims. As being in NW, I think we would win! Big Grin but on the other hand AA has some pretty good members on it. It would be a close match all the way through. Ill set it up for a day we can all get together and scrim. Try it out and see how it goes. if it goes well. we can have a tournament of some sort.
Edit:"i wasnt talking to you lool, i was talking to assassin"

Assassin will pwn you. He is good at a high ping. Imagine if he had a decent ping. BEAST! so STFU Cas Beep Im A Jeep. and plz do urself a favor and get urself a cooler name.
[Image: vha1a2b86oc8b99r7az.jpg][Image: 406758_601.png]
God damn you can't take a joke Mr. takeeverythingtoserious.

me and assassin are always making jokes at eachother, so please do yourself a favor and you might wanna think or just not respond at all before posting.

About ping, i hope you do realise that having a high ping has an advantage and a disavantage so it basicly doesn,t change anything. ( you should know that, am i right? )

Sad, like i said on your admin application, you look like a cool guy, and i had a lot of respect to you for helping other people with computer problems, i was maybe even going to ask you some questions, guess i was wrong.

Edit : about my name, i actually didn't choose it, my friend told me to put that name for fun and since then a lot of people told me to keep it like that so i did.

Anyway,to not get this thread off subject too much, if you reply to me and i consider it a troll, i just won't reply, but if it's for something else, then you're always welcome.

Edit 2 : This is my #200nd post, cool story bro. YᵒᵘᶜOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉOᶰᶜᵉ

ROFLS! STFU NUB! Should of put a Tongue at the end of my post! Assassin and I joke too and I'm not the one who cant take a joke. Obviously...But thanks anyway.

Edit: The only thing I take serious is my business, but you won't know that. You do not know me, but that's ok. I forgive you. Have a good day sir.
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:God damn you can't take a joke Mr. takeeverythingtoserious.

Typical people.

Alicia Melchiott Wrote:yeah..you definitely 100% right
i really suck in  CSS

Self pwned.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
Did i even insult your business o.o? i'm pretty sure only thing i said is that i think it's nice what you're doing ( helping people with computer problems )

Yesterday was fucked up.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
trueplayer Wrote:Yesterday was fucked up.

What happen Yesterday?
Hollywood, alcohol, joints.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]