Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
difference between AA and NW
Ruplayer=trueplayer=troll :Smile
[Image: mrpa43.png]
did i miss somthing?!?! omg too busy these days and my mobo fried Sad maybe next week im back Smile btw AA is not like we used to be anymore :/ we lost a lot of good friends and players
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
Dragon Wrote:Ruplayer=trueplayer=troll :Smile
I think this was noticed along time ago...except I can't really see him as a troll, and if he is one, he's terrible at it.
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
Yea I don't like word troll.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
i wasnt talking to you lool, i was talking to assassin"

Assassin will pwn you. He is good at a high ping. Imagine if he had a decent ping. BEAST! so STFU Cas Beep Im A Jeep. and plz do urself a favor and get urself a cooler name.
[/quote]

Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:God damn you can't take a joke Mr. takeeverythingtoserious.

me and assassin are always making jokes at eachother, so please do yourself a favor and you might wanna think or just not respond at all before posting.

About ping, i hope you do realise that having a high ping has an advantage and a disavantage so it basicly doesn,t change anything. ( you should know that, am i right? )

Sad, like i said on your admin application, you look like a cool guy, and i had a lot of respect to you for helping other people with computer problems, i was maybe even going to ask you some questions, guess i was wrong.

Edit : about my name, i actually didn't choose it, my friend told me to put that name for fun and since then a lot of people told me to keep it like that so i did.

Anyway,to not get this thread off subject too much, if you reply to me and i consider it a troll, i just won't reply, but if it's for something else, then you're always welcome.

Edit 2 : This is my #200nd post, cool story bro. YᵒᵘᶜOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉOᶰᶜᵉ

Kronos Wrote:ROFLS! STFU NUB! Should of put a Tongue at the end of my post! Assassin and I joke too and I'm not the one who cant take a joke. Obviously...But thanks anyway.

Edit: The only thing I take serious is my business, but you won't know that. You do not know me, but that's ok. I forgive you. Have a good day sir.

LOL cas you suck yourself, the only thing you are better than me at is your luck with all your randiness, anyway cas you need to know that kronos is actually a really cool guy, i just recently talked to him about quitting the game because its really hard to with high ping and its true there are advantages and disadvantages but its disadvantages in scrims are far more greater than its advantages kronos reply just shows how much he cares about his friends, dont get the wrong impression, since you get along with me well im sure you will get along with kronos too, no one doesnt like kronos, though i gotta say hes a crouch shooting fag lol but hes really nice once you get to know him you will know for sure hes a nice guy.
oh btw i got 1515 posts beat that Tongue
^^^^ ( too lazy to quote )

Never said i disliked him.

Oh btw i joined the forum in december while you've been here for 4505943698654 years, you old Ass ass in.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:Oh btw i joined the forum in december while you've been here for 4505943698654 years, you old Ass ass in.

YEA CAS! Thanks ASSASSIN! Big Grin
[Image: vha1a2b86oc8b99r7az.jpg][Image: 406758_601.png]
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:^^^^ ( too lazy to quote )

Never said i disliked him.

Oh btw i joined the forum in december while you've been here for 4505943698654 years, you old Ass ass in.
LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Sqg5gjIpnA
STFOOO NOOOBS!
[Image: vha1a2b86oc8b99r7az.jpg][Image: 406758_601.png]
i never said this was about which clan is better and which clan is noob.
this is becoming just like any other internet thread: everyone just being 12 y.o. and shouting, lol.
and there is always a guy who is like,

"STFU"
and that's the guy before me. lol