Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Why did i get banned?
Thankyou, hopefully we will never have another problem like this again. You think this ban will affect my admin app?
[Image: russs-jpg.1685]
russian Wrote:Thankyou, hopefully we will never have another problem like this again. You think this ban will affect my admin app?
Hopefully not. And I cant say anything else. Since this case is currently

-RESOLVED-, I think this thread should get

-CLOSED-
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
It still says I'm banned and I can't check how much longer. Help!
I muted humble for innapropriate language. then he started spamming chat so i kicked him. He rejoin the server and proceded to yell racist words over his microphone. That is why he is banned. I would assume it banned you for having the same IP as him. If a root decides to play with this then it will be lifted. If not then you have to wait out the 3 days and all i can say to you is either make him behave or its gonna be a pain for you to play on the server. Heads up, next time he spams or behaves innapropriately it will be a week long ban.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Lua said I only had 2 hours left and when I try to play it still says 1 day left. What do I do now? If you guys lift it I'll forbid my brother from entering the server please. This game is like my life.
russian Wrote:Lua said I only had 2 hours left and when I try to play it still says 1 day left. What do I do now? If you guys lift it I'll forbid my brother from entering the server please. This game is like my life.
http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.ph...28&Submit=

It shows that its expired.

EDIT: User is having fun on our servers again.

-RESOLVED-
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
-CLOSED-
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]