Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  mercy, need to be unbanned :(
Name: Counter Strike Source
Steam id: STEAM_0:0:453876999

Hello
Just asking for mercy and have the op to play again in your wonderful servers.
I did the stupid thing of trying to use a hack on the game, thing is i always see in chat talking about some wall hack and auto aim, and then saw ppl playing like masters, snipers killing me even in the air, so i being stupid googled some stupid program of the aimbot thing, didnt even knew how to intall it or use it, i got banned right away before countdown of the round finished.. i dont got it to work or use it.
Im just so sorry of doing that, i play counter since a kid and never thought of doing such thing, i have never hacked any programs and dont even know how to do it, i dont know how to express the shame i have right now, i used to play in your awesome servers for long ago (always my top favorites, duh, are the best hehe) but now its been like a month w/o playing counter because the only cool servers are you guys.

Again sorry, sorry seriously dont know how else to say it Sad

Bye and have a nice day!

(Sorry about my english i did my best)
From DominicanRepublic, Murdoc.
Despite your honesty, which is appreciated, your warning about the consequences of hacking on our servers came with the MOTD, which is displayed when you connect to any one of our servers. You should have known the consequences of your actions. Thousands of people play on our servers and have faced the same situation as you where they get killed through seemingly inexplicable means - yet they did not download hacks.

I'll leave the decision to a root admins to see if they are feeling merciful. But I highly doubt you will be unbanned as the ban is your consequence for choosing to hack on our servers.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
REJECTED

By the looks of it, you gave into cheating by the 4th day of playing. This shows how easily you'd succumb to such things. If we were to unban you, then we'd probably see you in the ban list only a few weeks later for cheating again. I don't think we'll bother doing such a thing.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol