Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ban: Inappropriate Language
STEAM_0:0:1253430484
Peace and Pot | Pink Elephant
I was banned 1 hour for inappropriate language and then I came back after my ban and played. I did not play yesterday but then today I come back with a 3 day inappropriate language ban??? Can you please let me back on I already apologized to Seattle Junkie for it.

Did I get perma banned or will I be able to come back?
This second ban was not my ban. Please wait for the banning admin or root admin to reply.

Also edit your appeal according to protest guidelines found here : http://war-lords.net/protests/protest-s ... uidelines/
Seattle I run non steam now because my steam got banned for some fraud bullshit my bank pulled,,
Here is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:1253430484

Mr Tea banned you for inappropriate language and your ban is for 3 days. Please be patient and wait for his response.
I would refrain from being racist in our servers.  Check in your chat logs to see why you received the ban.  Since, you have already been banned once for inappropriate language your punishment will be longer.  Next time you will receive a 1-week ban. 

Quote:9 Apr 2012 05:11:53 i told u n-bomb but u no listen (wL) Popular Maps :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Really I was droppin the N bomb? I dont recall that but really I am sorry. I dont remember any of that.
RESOLVED

Ban expired.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol