Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Please unban me!
In-Game-Name: TheFiscster510
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:28721352

Hi, So, A while ago (I don't remember exactly when, was maybe a year ago) I used to play on your guys' servers. I was banned without knowing why. Just, out of no-where. Bellow is what I believe MAY be the reason I was banned. But i'm not sure. Just wanted to know if I'm able to get it removed or if it has to stick.

I was playing like I normally do on your servers, and someone insulted my religion (I'm a Christian and don't appreciate it when people insult my religion). I simply told them why i thought they were wrong and gave them my reasoning. They the continued to "blow up" at me. (I think they may have been drunk or high, but i'm not sure and am in no place to judge) After being provoked I got a little angry at them and said something back (I don't remember exactly what, as i said it was some time ago) and I guess what i said was to rude and i was banned. I have since not been able to get that ban removed. Just wanted you to have a look and let me know. Thanks!

- Nathan 
You were banned sometime September of last year for cheating. The cheats had aimbot & wall hack functionality. This ban has nothing to do with inappropriate language or e-raging, although I suppose you may have been cheating in rage.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
I don't and have never cheated. Don't know why they would have said I was. I don't own, nor do I know how to acquire "AimBot" or "Wall Hack" whatever those may be. I wouldn't find the game any fun if i cheated. Is there anyway I can prove myself? If not I'll miss you guys. Thanks for reading my post
REJECTED

You're definitely lying. Go waste and waste somebody else's time. We're not buying it.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol